exhibition islam

trudi

hello all brothers and sisters,
i would just like to say to any new comers and and any one wanted to give a lovely book to non muslims to show them what Islam is about i would highly recommened The Islam Guide it is a wonderfull book to get your started on the path to Islam and would also say they have another book called Among His Signs which is a lovely book to enjoy... so i hope if you get the chance to read i relly hope you enjoy ..... sister trudi ......

Jen77

i would just like to say to any new comers and and any one wanted to give a lovely book to non muslims to show them what Islam is about i would highly recommened The Islam Guide it is a wonderfull book to get your started on the path to Islam and would also say they have another book called Among His Signs which is a lovely book to enjoy... so i hope if you get the chance to read i relly hope you enjoy ..... sister trudi ......

Thank you Sister Trudi. It seems as though I will be pointing my family towards a book like that.

trudi

k

karima80. the book is by exhibition Islam.. jen77, jen i would really show your family these books especially the Islam Guide, you get a real insight into Islam and its good because like every thing in life ifyou get people to think and question Islam then you can start getting rid of the negative side of being a muslim which the press do like to portray.. hope you are well and let me know how you are getting on with family life .. take care sister trudi...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

My dearest sister
:ma:
Very thoughtful of you.

Hopefully by reading these books
they will discover their path
to Islam fast.

~May Allah swt
reward you tremendously
for your kind intention~Amin!

Thank you,