Exodus - Eyewitness account From Egypt to At-Tur [Mount in Sinai] by crossing over Gulf of Suez

Mazhara

Exodus - Eyewitness account

From Egypt to At-Tur [Mount in Sinai] by crossing over Gulf of Suez

Introduction

Exodus of Bani Iesraa'eel- - the sons of Iesraa'eel alai'his'slaam from Egypt to Peninsula of Sinai is one of the most discussed events of the history of Jews which is rendered blurred by conjectural, hypothetical and imaginative stories. However, the Grand Qur’ān has described the event in such picturesque manner that we can watch it as if we are watching its footage recorded by a camera.

Allah the Exalted has mentioned some episodes particularly those about which many people were or could be rendered in a perplexed and confused state of mind by Epistemology of Testimony. It is a known fact that many Psychological Manipulators distort the history and spread conjectural myths.

One such narrative is about the Exodus of the sons of Iesraa'eel alai'his'slaam from Egypt to Peninsula of Sinai. Narrative is a Factual Recount. Narrative texts have to do with real-world events and time. The purposes of narrative may be to inform, to persuade and/or to correct the record, rectify the falsities gleaned by people from the Epistemology of Testimony.

Narrative writing uses time as its deep structure. Language features of narrative text are:

Contd

http://haqeeqat.pk/Exodus.htm

Abu Juwairiya

I came across something similar and thought I should add it here.

The link below itself is not from an Islamic source. I neither affirm nor deny its accuracy, I am only presenting it here due to relevance alone.

Finding the Mountain of Moses: The Real Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia