Exorcism of Jinn

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
I was reading a thread on another site about people's experience with Jinn (one even described them!). It was pretty scary.

There are also two videos on YouTube showing Islamic Exorcisms. I've also heard that Imam Malik (founder of the Maliki Madhab) performed an exorcism.

One person told his/her own experience when a man was ordered to perform an exorcism, and the Jinn tried distracting the man by removing the woman's clothes.

Someone mentioned that the Jinn strike potential-exorcists who have weak faith, and that it's best to bring in the Imam of a Mosque or a Sheikh.

Are exorcisms allowed in Islam? Also, I suggest that you DON'T watch those videos of the exorcisms....

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I have dealt with people with Jinn & EXORCISM is the Qur'aan and the Sunnah;

Have read a lot of other stuff where people do a lot of funky stuff; but I have not come across Imam Malik (RA)'s exorcism

For a Brilliant book on this subject I suggest all to read Dr Bilal Phillips Doctoral thesis (University of Wales: I think)

Exorcism in Islam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
I believe in the Unseen as a matter of faith. I am quite certain that there are scholars who study these matters. I, however, seem to have enough difficulty dealing with the issues in my visible life. I would reccemend avoiding this subject. Just trust in Allah (swt).

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

These are real issues and do affect real people and need solution. Dr Bilal Phillips thesis is very good work

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum,

Jinns are a part of this world, just as they're good and bad people, there are also good and bad jinns. The exorcism of Jinns is normally only ever done by Imams. There is an Imam in England who is able to remove Jinn from a person, he can also teach Jinn how to recite the Quran. Now to some people this may sound stupid but the Prophet to (Peace be Upon Him) was able to see Jinn and many Jinn’s accepted Islam because of him.

We as Muslims are told to believe in the unseen and there are suras in the Quran that we read to protect us from Jinns. Jinns normally come out during Maghrib time, and that is why they recommend people not to go out during this time.

I have also seen the videos on you tube and believe me it is no fake, in Morocco this type of thing is common and once a Jinn enters a person it can be difficult to remove him or her from a persons body. The scary part of it is the strength the person suddenly has and the voice is changed to that of either a man or a woman and sometimes even an animal.

Brothers and sisters I suggest you read a book called “How to protect yourself from Jinn & Shaytan” by Waheed Abdussalam Bally.

I hope you will find it useful to you Inshallah.

Your brother in Islam.

Salam alai kum warahmatulahi wabarakhatahu

IslamicPearl

Salam

Why would jinns wanna get inside of a human? and is there any way a person can detect a 'presence' around him/her?
Can anyone tell us some words to make us feel comfortable?

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam wa'Rahmatullah

Salam

Why would jinns wanna get inside of a human? and is there any way a person can detect a 'presence' around him/her?
Can anyone tell us some words to make us feel comfortable?

Allah says in the Glorious Qur'an:

“And I have not created the jin and man but that they worship Me” - [Quran 51:57].

i pray this wonderful Verse comforted you dear member!

Besides, we must remember that jinns and humans are two complete different types of Allah's Creation. The jinns have a world of their own, just like humans do.

People literally go to sorcerers and black magicians to maybe get a jinn to reside in a person, to bother him etc. These type of people are only harming themselves. They are committing Shirk upon SHIRK and it is a major sin!

Normally people would do that out of jelously and hatered! This is terribly wrong!

Dont forget, Allah's Power is the ONLY Power, and no harm can touch you without His Will, Subhanahu wa Ta'aala......

Rely in Allah ALONE, ALWAYS...and seek His protection at all times, and read Ayat al Kursi!

May Allah preserve us all and keep us stong in our Emaan, Ameen ya Rabb!

Wasalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I saw one of the jinn exorcisms on Youtube and it was creepy! I've also heard of Imams who can detect and even attack jinns! This is a world of danger, and I mean the Satan's whisperings. Mashallah Allah has given me refuge and I notice when Satan's whispering in my heart.
But; Astagfirullah, I get deceived by him. :frown:

hasann

jinn is from fire

Asslamo Allaikum,

I have dealt with people with Jinn & EXORCISM is the Qur'aan and the Sunnah;

Have read a lot of other stuff where people do a lot of funky stuff; but I have not come across Imam Malik (RA)'s exorcism

For a Brilliant book on this subject I suggest all to read Dr Bilal Phillips Doctoral thesis (University of Wales: I think)

Exorcism in Islam

allah made jinn from fire,if a jinn enters a body it will burn the body,jinn cannot enter anybody . so do not belive what you saw it was no true

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullah.

allah made jinn from fire,if a jinn enters a body it will burn the body,jinn cannot enter anybody . so do not belive what you saw it was no true

Ofcourse a jinn can enter into a human. They have the ability to do that as Allah has given them certain abilities that a human does not possess! Jinns live in a complete different world, so its not like they would bother with our world in the first place!

please do consider the following that brother ibn azem sent:

Jinn
According to Quran and Sunnah

Action Items for the Muttaqun: (taken from this link Jinn According to Quran and Sunnah)

• Recite the complete surah of al-Baqarah in your house.
  • Learn ayat-Al-Kursi and recite it frequently.
  • Learn the du'a in Qur'an 2:286.
  • Do not urinate in a hole.
  • Say Bismillah when changing clothes.
  • Seek refuge in Allah, swt, when approached by the evil whispers of Shaitaan.
  • Leave alone the shaitaan with their fabrications.
  • Do not fear the jinn, only Allah, swt. Know that jinn can be Muslim or shaitaan and are male or female. Know that the shaitaan can come to you as human or jinn.

you may not wish to believe it dear member, but it is the reality! La hawla wa la quwatta illah billah! (and all power and might belongs to Allah)

Khairan....Allah knows best!

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Baqara 2:255
Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever, Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great (Ayat-ul-Kursi).

Wasalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Agg, I got cut off from the ayat 2:286! Please brother alhamdullillah can you give me the ayat? Can you give me the translations AND the way you would recite the dua? Jazakallah and May Allah give Refuge to all my brothers and sisters, and may Allah strengthen our Eman. Ameen.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Dear Brother,

Please don't take it the wrong way as I am not trying to insult you in anyway. If you beleive that my comments are hurtful to you I apologise in advance.

Allah (SWT) made you and me from Clay but you will notice that chemical/physical properties of the human body are "Similar" but NOT "exactly like" clay....

1) You have asked about a physical interaction so I ask Do you melt when you take a Shower?

2) Your translation of the Ayah of the Qur'aan is inadequate, the word Allah (SWT) uses in the Qur'aan is "Smokeless Fire" and not "Fire"; and Allah (SWT) knows what the difference is

Again I also recommend for you to read Dr Bilal Phillips thesis to get to grips with the subject as your argument is discussed in some detail; afterall there must be something in it for a university to grant a Phd degree over; don't you think?

As to whether in the cases that I have seen/witnessed there is Jinn or not; yes you are right that is up for debate.

Lastly for the brother who beleives that only Imams can take out Jinns; I beleive that assessment is alo incorrect as the cure for Jinns is specifically mentioned in the Qur'aan/Sunnah & there is no recommended from Allah (SWT) or Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) for an "Imam" to practice it as matter of fact the Ahadeeth (evidence) imply self-practice.

Hope that answers your questions.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom

the topic of Jinn has been discussed before..here TTI follow the link below

JiNn

dont get scared.

wa salaam alikom

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum

Agg, I got cut off from the ayat 2:286! Please brother alhamdullillah can you give me the ayat? Can you give me the translations AND the way you would recite the dua? Jazakallah and May Allah give Refuge to all my brothers and sisters, and may Allah strengthen our Eman. Ameen.

i dont understand what you mean by 'I got cut off from the ayat 2:86!'
but here is the translation:

'Such are those who buy the life of the world at the price of the Hereafter. Their punishment will not be lightened, neither will they have support'. [Surah al-Baqarah 2:86]

consider reading the posts on this thread (the Du'as and a bit about jinns)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066&page=2

oh by the way, im your sister in Islam...Alhamdulillah ala kuli haal!

Ameen to your humble Du'a, may Allah truly preserve us all and keep us strong in our Emaan Ameen ya Rabb!

Wasalam

spike.p

re: Jinn

There is a world of Jins that we can't see, it's alot like ours. I heard an amazing lecture on this topic by Shaikh Ahmaed Ali from the U.k. It also can be found on Nadeem's downloads. Check it out!

Inquisitor

Zikr for Jinn removal

Assalamu Alaikum,

Does anyone know of anyboy that does the zikr ya-rasheedo for removal of jinn or any of allahs names as zikr for removal of jinn.

Jazakallhu Kairan