experience in Mecca

dunno

Today i was in al masjid al haram
im leaving tomorrow to my city inshallah and yes i made dua for everyone here while circling the Ka'ba i met this guy who spoke beautiful arabic with no particular accent Fusha or MSA modern standard arabic it was a joy hearing him which made me realize that i need to start speaking MSA this was the first guy i ever met in person who spoke such good MSA arabic he was from Moscow ( Russia ) a convert to islam
he told me he has been a muslim for 13 years
i wanted to share this because many converts find it very difficult to learn arabic but now im positive that it's possible for average converts to learn it
before i was too sure too sure to be honest:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
First of all it's Makkah ;)
I was also in Al-Haram on Sunday and there were many foriegers seem as converted ppl .
didn't he tell you where he studied Arabic ?? he should had very good teachers Masha'aAllah .

Thanks for sharing us !

icadams

First of all it's Makkah ;)
I was also in Al-Haram on Sunday and there were many foriegers seem as converted ppl .
didn't he tell you where he studied Arabic ?? he should had very good teachers Masha'aAllah .

Thanks for sharing us !

Sister, Why Makkah instead of Mecca? Is Makkah the correct pronunciation?

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Sister, Why Makkah instead of Mecca? Is Makkah the correct pronunciation?

I prefer Makkah since it's the exact pronounciation for the holy city Makkah , Also I remember my English teacher in the Intermediate Grade she told us not to write it as Mecca .

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Learnign Arabic

Assalamualikum

Learning Arabic in K.S.A is lot easier than other countries in my opinion, as the facilities provided by the Government and the Islamic Universities.

Alhumdulliah I, started to attend "Imam Mohammed University” classes for learning Arabic and found many Non-Muslims who are interested in learning Arabic that was a surprise to me and now that is an opportunity of Dawah to me Alhumdulliah.

Fatima_ahmad

Assalam-0-Alakum: Makkah and Macah both are differnt.it must be know to all that in arabis differnt meaning of same word.Well it is the matter od prononciation

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Today i was in al masjid al haram
im leaving tomorrow to my city inshallah and yes i made dua for everyone here while circling the Ka'ba i met this guy who spoke beautiful arabic with no particular accent Fusha or MSA modern standard arabic it was a joy hearing him which made me realize that i need to start speaking MSA this was the first guy i ever met in person who spoke such good MSA arabic he was from Moscow ( Russia ) a convert to islam
he told me he has been a muslim for 13 years
i wanted to share this because many converts find it very difficult to learn arabic but now im positive that it's possible for average converts to learn it
before i was too sure too sure to be honest:

No mater how long you spend time inside Masjide Haram, its wonderful..
When I was there, i enjoyed every single moment which I spent there..
IM MISSING THOSE MOMENTS NOW...:girl3:

And of course, I am also learning Arabic...:shymuslima1:
My teacher has come back to my country after a long time and gonna start the classes once again..:) INSHA ALLAH..

NO MATTER HOW HARD IT WOULD BE..I WILL SURELY STUDY INSHA ALLAH:muslim_child:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts: