EXPRESS YOUR MOOD

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
brothers and sisters i just wanted to make another thread where you can express how your feeling InshaAllah
hope this is the right place if its not then please move it.
let me start off inshaAllah

im in a happy mood right now Alhamdulillah:)

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
lol.. if only sister Hijabal3efa was here :)

MashaAllah you're happy :)
Adhakallah sinnaki

Im extremely happy too lol :D
Snaps sister.. :tongue:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
lol.. if only sister Hijabal3efa was here :)

MashaAllah you're happy :)
Adhakallah sinnaki

Im extremely happy too lol :D
Snaps sister.. :tongue:

awww i miss her hope she's ok inshaAllah
ok Touch lol :D
Adhak Allahu sinnaki to you too
jazakallahu khaiyr

fada_all

salam alikom

jazaki allah khir katir sister ruki4eva for repeating this deleted thread as ia awnted to do it too wallahi but alhamdolialalah you made now now for us to express our mode and to supathy who is in a bad ones and to remmeber all the time my sweetis and loveable sister hijab al3efah wallahi i love her

im very happpppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy alhamdoliallah

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
salam alikom

jazaki allah khir katir sister ruki4eva for repeating this deleted thread as ia awnted to do it too wallahi but alhamdolialalah you made now now for us to express our mode and to supathy who is in a bad ones and to remmeber all the time my sweetis and loveable sister hijab al3efah wallahi i love her

im very happpppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy alhamdoliallah

barakallahu feek my dear sis thanks to brother mabsoot actually i made this thread after reading his post Alhamdulillah:)
i know sister i always remember sister hijab al3efah specially when i made this thread miss her MashaAllah
my dear sister wallahi its so good to see you happy Alhamdulillah:) makes me feel glad
take care

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
yup! allah is with me.....ah! i dont get scared, ah! i do get scared:SMILY26:

awww don't worry sister inshaAllah that feeling will go away
keep yourself busy with dua's Quran recitations....
let me tell you something i was so scared once when i went in the bathroom
to make wudhu and you wouldn't believe as soon as i said, '"La ilaha illallahu Muhammadur rasulullah". i wasn't scared anymore i was smiling the fear just went away subhanaAllah:)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
way too good... well, my mood gets pissed off when my sister or any family members scold.. you know what i do when my mood gets pissed oof ...' i stop eating, i stop talking to every one, and when my mother comes and says me eat , i say nooooooooooo
..i am mad

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
way too good... well, my mood gets pissed off when my sister or any family members scold.. you know what i do when my mood gets pissed oof ...' i stop eating, i stop talking to every one, and when my mother comes and says me eat , i say nooooooooooo
..i am mad

awwwwwww i know how it feels you don't feel like doing anything
guess what i do i just go to my room and lock myself up or i just put headfones on and listen to Quran then i feel better, just need time alone init to calm down
awww shows how much they care man i know but i do eat if mum comes and tells me to eat because if i don't then i know she'll get upset.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, good thing, i will do the same go to my room and put headfones and listen to quran .. and i will not regret my parents (inshallah), .. but getting happy, and beating to each other, and getting angry also has fun sometimes :)