exremely curious and important

salam alaykum

i would like all of u to watch this documentary *the arrivals*

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7367903051208043151&ei=b7yVSeasFJOwwgOT8sU2&q=arrivals

i want to know ur take on it.....it is a bit long and has 3 parts but it is jz all too much of a coincidence to b true especially when they point out the evidences and that has kept me thinking all day constantly.....plz do reply......it is very interesting ...oh yes the documentary is about the dajjal, illuminatis, freemasons and everything all around us nowadays ......

:hearts::hearts:

dont keep me waiting for the reply :p

pcozzy

:salam2:

as for me, I try to watch things that teach me Islam and how to apply that knowledge.

As for the Arrivals, that you mentioned, I really feel that they are of no use watch even though a lot have.

Once you place your trust in Allah, ask him for guidance, and listen to the scholars of Islam advice, it would make this Umma stronger.

I guess if you are curious nothing is going to prevent you. But a muslim brother, I suggest you memorize and understand some Quran or Hadeeth and apply to your life to gain a reward from Allah subhannaWataallaaa.

:wasalam:

salek

every muslim should follow this advice

as for me, I try to watch things that teach me Islam and how to apply that knowledge.

As for the Arrivals, that you mentioned, I really feel that they are of no use watch even though a lot have.

Once you place your trust in Allah, ask him for guidance, and listen to the scholars of Islam advice, it would make this Umma stronger.

I guess if you are curious nothing is going to prevent you. But a muslim brother, I suggest you memorize and understand some Quran or Hadeeth and apply to your life to gain a reward from Allah subhannaWataallaaa.

thanks brother, for your nice advice. i am totally agree with you. may Allah save us.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
i did watch some of those videos....and some info is true some maybe is just too far...but like pcozzy said....put your trust in Allah....

let life be

yes that is true but it jz made me curious .......like the madonna song-frozen having a hidden meaning in it

fada_all

salam alaikom

i totally agree with u brother because when i watch this video it make me sad somehow , because things like this will make the way to islam for people new to islam or the newly converted not clear and have some ambiguity..

so as to make it quite clear for u brother and all muslims on earth we have only two sources of islam which are : the holy Quran and the sunnah of the prophet mohamed peace be upon him... and i gree with brother pcozzy , u have to put ur trust in allah swt to gain ur life after insha allah ...

may allah increase our imane and guide us all to the right path insha allah

salam alikom

gazkour

i disagree brother,
they are very educating videos, these brothers and sisters went through a lot of trouble to put these videos up and may allah reward them. ameen.
indeed memorizing and understanding the haidths and quran are very important but so are the videos. Wallahi they have increased mine and so many others imaan and knowledge and i have made a firm resolve to stop sinning now and prepare for the akhirah and so have the other brothers and sisters which i know. wish i could say more but i don't have time.....

I totally agree. The fact of having Quran and Sunna, doesn't mean that we are 'wasting our time' by watching this videos in order to be more aware of the 'lies' and tricks around us.

In fact, I did watch all of the series and I found them not just very informative but life changing too. We have to bear in mind that many of us muslims have fallen into the 'sweet traps of shaytan' without even realizing it and this videos were indeed quite an eye-opener for me, and I thank Allah because now my iman feels stronger. Alhamdulillah.

Remeber: Islam encourages us to acquire knowledge. Good knowledge is never going to hurt us.

Allah knows best.
May Allah guide us all.
Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
I totally agree. The fact of having Quran and Sunna, doesn't mean that we are 'wasting our time' by watching this videos in order to be more aware of the 'lies' and tricks around us.

In fact, I did watch all of the series and I found them not just very informative but life changing too. We have to bear in mind that many of us muslims have fallen into the 'sweet traps of shaytan' without even realizing it and this videos were indeed quite an eye-opener for me, and I thank Allah because now my iman feels stronger. Alhamdulillah.

Remeber: Islam encourages us to acquire knowledge. Good knowledge is never going to hurt us.

Allah knows best.
May Allah guide us all.
Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Salam

I just wanted to say I totally agree with you brother and In fact I know of many people whose faith has been strengthened after watching “The Arrivals”. I must say, it has definitely woken up a lot of people who have become slaves to the system and who had no knowledge of what is going on around them, both for Muslims and non Muslims alike.

It’s also nice to see people of other faiths question their own faith, especially when they realise they have been lied to for centuries, only for those blessed enough to realise this of course.

Glad to also see one guy post a video of himself taking the Shahada after watching the documentaries and I’m sure there are many more videos like that, as a result of “The Arrivals” documentaries been made.

Allah Subhanallah Wa Tallah knows best what the outcome for each and every one of us will be and may he keep us on the Sirat al-Mustaqim, Ameen.

Peace2u

abuzakariya

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatuLlahi wabarakatuh brothers and sisters. I met one brother in the masjid and so he told me to watch these Arrivals series. I watched the first 4 parts and stopped. Once my professor in school told me that there is always a story behind a story. I definetly believe there is one behind these videos. In part 3 I got a little bit suspicious with all this triangle belief and existence of energy in architecture. This is where I am thinking that they are trying to make us believe in some symbolism crap. For example they say positive energy exists in Synagogues, Churches and Mosques (tops of the structures) and then they say negative energy exists in buildings such as trade centers, financial institutions, munuments(again tops of teh structures) and they show pictures of buildings and monuments with a triangle on top. I think on a subconsious level they are trying to send us a message to belive in this symbols of good and bad. Just imagine yourself walking downtown of some city (perhaps your own) and you happen to look up to the top of some building and see the triangle and the thought comes into your mind (building with negative energy because triangle = negative energy). This thought alone made me to stop. As far as I know (and if I am wrong correct me please) there is no symbolism in Islam like there is for example in Christianity (a cross) It surely can be that I am 100% wrong but I ought to focus on what Allah subhana wa taala says in the Qur'an so when I go to sleep I think of messages sent down form the Most High rather than preoccupy my mind with The Arrivals. If you have ideas to share with me I am more than happy to read them.