EXTREMELY helpful and beneficial Du'as

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem.

Prophet Muhammad :)saw:) said:
"The best supplication for seeking forgiveness is to say
, "Allahuma anta Rabi la ilaha illa anta, khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu A udhu bika min sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika alaiya, wa abu'u bidhanbi faghfirli fa innahu la yaghfiru adhunuba illa anta." (O Allah you are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You). The Prophet (PBUH) added; "If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before evening he will be from the people of Paradise. And if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before morning, he will be from the people of Paradise." [Reported by Al-Bukhari].

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"[B]]Prophet Muhammad :)saw:) said[/B]: "Oh people, [B]repent unto Allah for I repent to Allah one hundred times every day[/B]". [Reported by Muslim]. (Repenting to Allah by saying "Atubu illa Allah", I repent to Allah).[/COLOR]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Prophet Muhammad :)saw:) said: "If a Muslim asks Allah (SWT) with the supplication of Prophet Yunus (Jonah), he will be responded to" [Reported by Ahmed].[/COLOR]

The supplication is

"La illaha illa anta subhanak ini kuntu mena ad-dalimean"

Means There is no God but You; Glory be to You, Verily I was one of the transgressors.

I found this here: http://www.islamonline.com/cgi-bin/news_service/spot_full_story.asp?service_id=826

May Allah (SWT) allow you to benefit from this.