Extremists… Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afnan

Extremists… Who?

The world has done everything it can do to paint us as extremists, but we have remained the moderates that we are because we belong to the Ummah that has been called Ummat-i-Wast or the Moderate Ones. This Ummah is moderate in all aspects of life … in its thinking and beliefs, in its praise and love, in its deeds and worship and even in its culture and politics. Muslims are neither worshippers of natural phenomena like the Mushrikeen, nor cut-off from the world like the hermit monks. Neither do they abuse and curse the prophets of Allah like the Jews, nor do they, like the Christians, call their prophet the Son of God. Neither do they believe that war is the first and last solution of every disagreement nor do they hate weapons of war. Neither do they let the world overpower their religion, nor do they let their faith become an enemy of the world. They have been taught moderation and they have cherished and followed it down through the centuries.

Let us not talk about the era that is called the Age of their Glory, height, success and power, when their religious teachings reigned everywhere, down from the mosques to palaces, but take a look at the Age that is known as one of their weakness, downfall, submission and defeat and which is considered as an era of their distance from Islamic teachings. Even in this age you won't see any form of the oppression that has now become the identity of the West. Neither burning piles of dead bodies nor towers made of skulls, neither desecrating places of worship nor dishonoring the prophets, neither defiling holy books, nor any brutal coercion to change one's religion, they were guilty of nothing yet all these tactics were used against them, the Muslims, in order to force them to become extremists and resort to violence. Even a harmless cat, if attacked by a number of fierce dogs, will do everything it can to defend itself but its defense cannot be termed as terrorism or violence. Violent are those who bark at the weak, enrage them, take away their children, dishonor them and make them aliens in their own territory. If as weak an animal as a cat has the right to defend itself and its young ones, then Muslims cannot be deprived of the same right either, nor can they can be called extremists if they use this basic right of theirs. Extremists are those who have snatched the sea-routes of the Muslims from them and their threatening armed aircraft carriers roam the sea equipped with deadly and dangerous weapons. Extremists are those who are extravagantly spending the wealth obtained from the oil fields and mines possessed by the Muslim countries while the Muslims themselves are forced to live in abject poverty, hunger and deprivation. Extremists are those who have forced the poor Palestinian refugees imprisoned in camps, to eat haram meat and the meat of dead animals; who closed the doors of their houses upon them, which they had built with their own sweat and blood; who pulled out their nails and cut their bodies with razor blades. Extremists are they who slapped economic sanctions on Iraq, killing 1,500,000 Iraqi children who died of hunger and lack of medicines. The fire ignited by them is still raging in Basra, Kufa, Karbala and Baghdad turning everything to cinders. The weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) that had been made an excuse for raining bombs and bullets upon the defenseless Iraqis haven't been found anywhere as yet. The Iraqi people, whom they said they were liberating from the cruel rule of Saddam, who were promised the blessings of Democracy are not at all willing to accept slavery in the form of freedom, curse in the form of blessings.

Extremists are those, who turned Afghanistan into ruins in search of one single man and after occupying Afghanistan herded the prisoners of war into containers like so many cattle, nay in fact, even worse than cattle, and left the containers in the burning desert, where the sand was as hot as liquid lead and the sky was pouring down fire. The prisoners shrieked in pain, sobbed for water, died of suffocation but nothing melted the hearts of the extremists. Extremists are those who compared a Muslim country to a dog and committed as heinous a crime as flushing the Holy Quran down a toilet. And it wasn't the first time. History is full of such incidents of desecration, such fury-inciting acts committed by them but they were transferred from mouth to mouth, there is no written record about them. It also happened that to enrage the Mujahideen they abused the finest man in history, whom the Christian author of "Hero of Heroes" has referred to as the "Greatest Human" of all times. At times, great Muslim conquerors like Salahuddin Ayubi were abused to their faces. A Zionist soldier stood over the pages of the Holy Quran and challenged the prisoners to call their God for help. The incident appeared in the newspapers too that an American judge, on hearing the news that thousands of dollars had been paid as reward for the capture of a mujahid, had angrily said, "Why pay millions of dollars? These Pakistanis are ready to sell even their mothers for a few bucks." The Jews and Christians have tried their best to make us follow the path of extremism but we have refused to do so. Neither have we ever deprived their kids of food, nor forced their young men to eat carrion. Neither have we ever used dirty words for any of their revered persons, nor violated the sanctity of their holy books. How can we do all this when we are known as the moderate, the balanced Ummah and are instructed to adopt moderation in simply everything? Jihad against oppression and cruelty is moderation also. InshaAllah we shall live on moderation and die on moderation too.

masihuddin

:bismillah: Jaza k Allah Khair This is the best portait of terrorists I hve come across so far this description of extremist/TERRORIST deserves wider publicity Iwish our brothers and sisters can express thse sentiments to a wider audiance in the west where extremism is rampant

Robb

Aye, I think the majority of muslims will eventually turn on the fundamentalists they quietly admire right now.

A group of people are is always represented by the strongest among them. If the so-called moderates are not all out hunting down and killing the Jihadists, then it is the jihadist who actually represent them.

Every muslim in Europe should be required to go to war against fundamental Islam, and by war I mean combat.

I hope someone got that ;)

Good luck, my dear moderates.

Submitter

Greetings Robb :)

Aye, I think the majority of muslims will eventually turn on the fundamentalists they quietly admire right now.

Lets assume for now when you say fundamentalist you mean terrorist. I do not admire ANYONE who kills innocent people. Making such broad assumptions as "they quietly admire right now" is very narrow minded.

A group of people are is always represented by the strongest among them. If the so-called moderates are not all out hunting down and killing the Jihadists, then it is the jihadist who actually represent them.

Which "jihadists" are you referring to? The ones in Iraq trying to defending their country from the occupation of outside nations? The ones in Palestine trying to defend what little land they have left? The ones in Lebanon that bravely (and successfully) defended their country from advancing Israeli forces?

Not all "jihadists" are terrorists my friend. Please do try to understand this.

Every muslim in Europe should be required to go to war against fundamental Islam, and by war I mean combat.

Fundamental Islam? Lets look at what the fundamentals of Islam are:

1. To believe in no god but Allah, and that Muhammad :saw: is His messenger.
2. To pray five times a day.
3. To fast in the month of Ramadhan.
4. To give charity every year to the needy.
5. To do Hajj at least once in a lifetime.

Just looking at that list, I practice all five. I guess that makes me a fundamentalist. And I'm proud to be a fundamentalist. There is not a single fundamental teaching in Islam that goes against humanity as a whole, and I challenge you to come up with one.

How can you be a good doctor without following the fundamentals of medicine? How can you be a good mathematician without following the fundamentals of mathematics? A good doctor is a fundamentalist in his/her field, and a good mathematician is a fundamentalist in his/her field!

I hope someone got that ;)

Good luck, my dear moderates.

To be honest with you, I'm not quite sure what your point was. If it was that we must all work together to stop terrorism and denounce the killing of innocents (on BOTH sides) then I absolutely agree with you.

May Allah guide you, and Allah knows best.

Robb

My point?
To put it simple, my point was probably that the "good" muzzies should help getting rid of the "bad" muzzies, "good" muzzies being those who don't want to spread terror, and "bad" muzzies being those who do, this includes, IMO, the iraqi insurgents aswell.

Ah, I'm used to being called "narrow-minded" in here. I don't find it an insult anymore ;)

Any comments? perhaps, even some positive ones? agreements? no? oh well.

Robb

And to add one more thing: I don't need Allah to guide me.
No offense, mate ;)

I need an edit button!

Abul Harith

Staff member
To Robb,

Your posts have come across as very condascending and offensive. If you are seeking answers in a genuine and sincere way then you are going about it in the wrong way. What is your purpose on this site?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
The greater terrorism is the 100,000s who die from the Imperialist supplied Cluster bombs, Daisy cutters, Abram Tanks and of course the tens of thousands of their filthy and inhumane soldiers who occupy the Muslim lands and who continue to increase tensions whilst trying to plunder the natural resourcs.

Talk about good Muslims reigning in the Bad ones is silly and naive. The extremists are statistically insignificant minority who carry out attention seeking terrorism. The terrorism is rooted not in Islam, but in the continuing death and destruction of Muslims around the world.

If you really want to rid the terrorism, stop bombing and humiliating Muslims. Its as simple as that.

Every Australian must stop the Terrorists like Howard who are the poodle of the poodle of Bush and the NeoCons.

Why concentrate merely on the minnows of terrorism? Islamic extremism, no matter how vile, is incomparable to the large scale devastation dealt to the Muslims around the world by the State Terrorists.

If you care for humanity, then that is where you should be looking too.

Look at the Following Link:

Read This: Terrorism and the Oppression of Women Has Nothing to Do With True Islam.

Submitter

Greetings once again Robb :)

My point?
To put it simple, my point was probably that the "good" muzzies should help getting rid of the "bad" muzzies, "good" muzzies being those who don't want to spread terror, and "bad" muzzies being those who do, this includes, IMO, the iraqi insurgents aswell.

And you suggested war to accomplish this. I'm sorry but a war will just cause more mayhem and loss of innocent life. The "good muzzies", as you so delicately put it (and indeed good people of all/no faiths), DO want to get rid of the bad people in this world. The problem lies with differing opinions on who is good and who is bad! Of course, every single one of these good people just want to live in peace, but every nation has its black sheep - people who just want to spoil it for the rest - the "evil" if you will ;)

You said in your previous post we should declare war on terrorists and I agree. But not the combatitive type of war. The least we can do is denounce every single act of terrorism and try our best to make our voices be heard. But the problem is the media. People say "moderate Muslims don't even publicly denounce terrorism, so they must be for it!". Yet after every act of terrorism the Muslims of Britain HAVE come out to denounce the acts but Britain doesn't know about it because the media chooses not to show it. For the media, terrorist attacks make good news, not condemnation of terrorist attacks.

Ah, I'm used to being called "narrow-minded" in here. I don't find it an insult anymore ;)

Please accept my apologies if I insulted you, that was not my intention :) But you (not YOU you) really do need to assess the situation with an open mind and not rely solely on the media for all your information.

Any comments? perhaps, even some positive ones? agreements? no? oh well.

Positive/negative replies are irrelevant really. What matters are constructive replies, which I hope I have given you here in this thread. :) And in fact we do agree on one point: that we need to work together to stop ALL acts of terrorism (and yes that includes what the USA and UK and doing).

May Allah guide you and help you to find the truth (sorry :p)

khan_saddozai

salam...
i dont think we shd criticise or have heated arguements, one of the reasons i like this websites coz we discuss islam in a calm manner and give real advice.
part of real islam isn extreme..plz gys, im tired of people preaching islam based on heir opinions...preach true islam..because we represent islam to non muslims we have to give it a good reputation..if islam has a bad rep its our fault..
jus think about it
salam

Submitter

:salam2:

salam...
i dont think we shd criticise or have heated arguements, one of the reasons i like this websites coz we discuss islam in a calm manner and give real advice.

I agree brother, we should not argue. But we definately should debate, especially with non-Muslims, to help them with common misconceptions about Islam portrayed by todays media. But as you say, we should debate in a calm, constructive and loving manner, otherwise we'll make no progress whatsoever.

part of real islam isn extreme..

It is not the religion that is extreme, rather some of the people that follow it take it to extremes. This is true for all faiths. Even so, most Muslims do not fall into this category, although I don't blame some people in the western world for disagreeing with this thanks to the bias the media feeds them.

plz gys, im tired of people preaching islam based on heir opinions...preach true islam..because we represent islam to non muslims we have to give it a good reputation..if islam has a bad rep its our fault..
jus think about it
salam

Well this is a political issue we are discussing here and politics is full of opinions unfortunately. But I agree with you that we should all set a good example as Muslims to show the world we aren't like the tiny minority they see on their televisions.

:wasalam:

khan_saddozai

salam..
thank u submitter 4 understanding...
coz im new i jus realised that that rob isnt a fan of islam...lol
i wrote my message to try and change his mind and i've realised thats been tried many times b4 without success.
thank 4 ur reply though
salam

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:salam2:

Lets not forget, no matter how much or how well you give Da'wah to a person (call one to Islam)......the actual 'Hidaayah', comes from Allah...

Allah reminds us in the Glorious Qu'ran Surah Al-Baqarah:
Verse 6: "Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad :saw: ) warn them or do not not warn them, they will not believe."
Verse 7: "Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment."
Verse 18: "They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

Islam is a peaceful religion, it calls to UNITY through DIVERSITY!

After much consideration, i believe its time to end this topic, there is no need for it to be extended any further Insha'Allah!

May ALLAH keep us all Guided on Siraatul Mustaqeem (The Straight path), Ameen ya Rabb!

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

Status
Not open for further replies.