Eyes

Almaas

:salam2:

I came across this picture and i'm never short of being amazed..her eyes are absolutely amazing! MashAllah.

sharbat_gula.png

It's a picture of a Pashtun/Pathaan girl, which I am also. It's a very famous picture.

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alaykum

i just saw it yesterday on nasheed slide show but wanted to see it very clear. its kind of cute and kind of scary:redface:

masha Allah, its amazing......:)

Oem Soufiane

Yes I saw the documentary a few years ago on NGC. Afghan eyes, often you see Afgans on tv with these eyes. Taliban etc, but the Afgans I know don't, hmm strange.

Suhaila1

~~~~~~
She looks haunted, as if she were traumatized or something. That picture makes me feel horrible for her, not amazed.

nori suja'i

SubhanaAllah, the colour of her eyes is natural. its Allah Creation. just look at our latest artists n the top models most of them are using the faked lance colours.

palestine

Servant of Allah
her eyes are beautiful. but at the moment it doesnt show for i think that maybe since her people have gone hard times that she is sad. subhanaallah. if she was living in peace i'm sure her smile would've brightened our faces. she is beautiful but sad. asalamu alaykum.

Almaas

:salam2:

Yeah, her eyes clearly reflect the pain she's feeling.

This is her later on.

sharbat-gula.jpg

I think you can say the war affected her.