Facebook Pulls “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!” Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
sure sure!!pakistan zinda baad akhi ovomer the new QUAID-e-AZAM and akhi shaheer the new ALLAMA IQBAL.......and i forgot sister fatima1994 the new FATIMA JINNAH:lol:.........and me a musalimah from pakistan:wavyarms:............Oh and akhi AHMED_INDIAN ambassador of india pak unity:D:D:D!!!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
sure sure!!pakistan zinda baad akhi ovomer the new QUAID-e-AZAM and akhi shaheer the new ALLAMA IQBAL.......and i forgot sister fatima1994 the new FATIMA JINNAH:lol:.........and me a mulsimah from pakistan:wavyarms:............Oh and akhi AHMED_INDIAN ambassador of india pak unity:D:D:D!!!

:salam2:
:eek: how did u know i was born on Allama Iqbal day ??? :p

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i did that:cool:ooh great:eek:!!!edit your post will you:)both 0f them:eek:!!!

btw should i say the same for you bhai(brother)isn't it supposed to be manzil in your signature not mazil:p.............last line!!!:D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
sure sure!!pakistan zinda baad akhi ovomer the new QUAID-e-AZAM and akhi shaheer the new ALLAMA IQBAL.......and i forgot sister fatima1994 the new FATIMA JINNAH:lol:.........and me a mulsimah from pakistan:wavyarms:............Oh and akhi AHMED_INDIAN ambassador of india pak unity:D:D:D!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: sis u nee tou :lol: muje fatima jinnah bana dia wah wah wahhhhh :SMILY288: :lol:
funny post ;) btw :p Pak had the guts to stand against all ths :p when other countries only protested or stuff. We told da whole world :lol: that no body messes with muslims :cool: lolz
Pakistannnn zindabadd :D:D:D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
i did that:cool:ooh great:eek:!!!edit your post will you:)both 0f them:eek:!!!

i rather keep proof :p aur btw its muslimah ;) its coming from muslim :D

Word:
Muslimah
Meaning:
A female follower of the religion of Islam.
True Form: مسلمه
Grammar:
Word or Name; female; singular
Explanation:
Often the 'h' on the end of the word is not pronounced and it is therefore written as muslima as well.

http://www.islamic-dictionary.com/index.php?word=muslimah&x=0&y=0

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T

its manzil hehe (now) :SMILY335:

:lol:

:lol: good point btw wht r u both doin on TTI:p checkin out if anybody made sum type mistake :p:p yee loooooo:p mere mistakes :lol: tou bht hoti ha jee:p wht r u gona do bout that :SMILY288:
dono teachers ho:p Allah bachaye teachers see aaaaa*runs away* :lol:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
DUROOD-E-WALI
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADININ NABI YIL UMMI YI WA AALIHI WABAARIK WA SALLIM.
DUROOD-E-IBRAHIMI
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA SALLAITA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID. ALLAHUMMA BAARIK ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA BAARAKTA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID.

now i think i am not quaid e azam and we should stop this thread with the permission of korai_28.
wasalam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
YA AKHI!!trust me that's the true spirit of ummah where we stand for each other regardless the territorial distribution!!WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS:wavyarms:mashallah!!!ALLAHUAKBAR!!!!
but i got to sy in pak0india cricket match i think you know the side i'd be cheering for..........kidding akhi!!!it's nice jazakallah khairan:)may ALLAh help the muslims stay united and increase our love and respect for each other!! :wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu "sir"

:salam2:,

one God, one Book, one Ummah.......it is rightly said "united we stand, divided we fall'. nationalism is a serious fitnah of which most of us are unaware.

yes, i know who you will side with in indo-pak match :tongue: and you know too who i'll support :lol:. but hopefully, we'll keep the games on the match ground only. afterall we all are bros and sis' in faith. :)

and ameen to ur duas.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
sure sure!!pakistan zinda baad akhi ovomer the new QUAID-e-AZAM and akhi shaheer the new ALLAMA IQBAL.......and i forgot sister fatima1994 the new FATIMA JINNAH:lol:.........and me a musalimah from pakistan:wavyarms:............Oh and akhi AHMED_INDIAN ambassador of india pak unity:D:D:D!!!

quiad azam, fatima jinna and me "ambassador of unity".......:D :D :D

*cant stop laughing*

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Allahu Akbar! A good kick in the tush for the Kuffar! :D

May Allah (SWT) silence the Kuffar (who attack the Deen of Islam), Murtadin, Muafiqeen, the Thawghut, and al Mala't, and may he wipe them of the face of the Earth for good, Ameen! :)

arzafar

Pakistan, where people are starving on the street.
Where criminals can pay off police.

But you are happy this facebook non-sense made it to the courts? Be ashamed. That is nothing to be happy over.

you forgot
being driven from their homes due to the US war on terror
being murdered by the US drones

Valerie

you forgot
being driven from their homes due to the US war on terror
being murdered by the US drones

Lots of meaningless deaths, but when you point at someone else, you have three fingers pointing back at yourself ("you" in general, not you specifically).

Important point here is there's a lot of really screwed up priorities in this world. Help those in need.

Shishani

Staff member
Assalaamu 'alaykum.

A bit less emoticons would do good, people.

May Allaah spread the knowledge about this blessed Deen (religion) and let the stubborn arrogant ones be guided with the light of Islaam.

arzafar

Lots of meaningless deaths, but when you point at someone else, you have three fingers pointing back at yourself ("you" in general, not you specifically).

Important point here is there's a lot of really screwed up priorities in this world. Help those in need.

well that's exactly what i was trying to say.

In pakistan, the public opinion is neglected in policy making in general (interior, foreign, economic etc). At least on this issue the govt did what the majority of people wanted. very democratic imo although hopefully the current US backed puppet govt in pakistan wont last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.