pak15.jpg

pak23.jpg

pak20.jpg

pak18.jpg

pak21.jpg

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa Allaah the masjed is big and nice. However I noticed a couple of times I went it was very well maintained, which is typical of all the large masaajid in Pakistan! And is it me or is that some kind of a grave in the 2nd and 3rd pic... I hope not!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

memories :) :jazaak:

But Pakistan cant seem to decide wether they want to bomb their masaajid or beautify them.

And is it me or is that some kind of a grave in the 2nd and 3rd pic... I hope not!
I dont know what that is, but most likely a grave of some sort - some 'holy man' buried there probs :S

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
aww i was very young when i went there..I had almost forgotten about it.but after looking at picz i remember most of the parts..

thanks for sharing

ProudMusulman

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa Allaah the masjed is big and nice. However I noticed a couple of times I went it was very well maintained, which is typical of all the large masaajid in Pakistan! And is it me or is that some kind of a grave in the 2nd and 3rd pic... I hope not!

the grave is of Zia ul Haq

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah!I have never been in Mosque. I hope to visit such a beautiful one in shaAllah:):)Jazzakallah khair for this post:)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Jazzakallahu Khairan for your responses.

MashaAllah!I have never been in Mosque. I hope to visit such a beautiful one in shaAllah:):)Jazzakallah khair for this post:)

Inshallah dear sis you will get to pray in a mosque one day. :hijabi:

MOSABJA

memories :) :jazaak:

But Pakistan cant seem to decide wether they want to bomb their masaajid or beautify them.

I dont know what that is, but most likely a grave of some sort - some 'holy man' buried there probs :S

No their is no grave of any sort of holy man there.I have visited this Masjid.

I know you hate Pakistan but I dont understand who bombed masaajid.

If you are talking about lal Masjid incident then it was ordered by Musharraf even army soldiers disagreed and there were reports that some of them were killed in FRIENDLY FIRE .

YOU SEEM TO PUT THE BLAME ON PAKISTAN(COUNTRY And NATION) about bombing masjid where as all nation wept and still does when the incident name Lal masjid is mentioned.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum akh.

We need not to get into the incidents of Pakistan... However people are saying it is Zia Ul-Haqq who is buried by the masjed and you are saying no one, Allaah knows best. Also akhi, please stop typing sentances with capitals. Everytime you type I get the impression that you are angry and are shouting.

Back to talking about Faisal Masjid now please.

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!

Mashallah its beautifull:hearts: iv seen it .its massive.
jazakallah kheir for sharing
:salam2::hijabi:

MOSABJA

As-salaamu `alaykum akh.

We need not to get into the incidents of Pakistan... However people are saying it is Zia Ul-Haqq who is buried by the masjed and you are saying no one, Allaah knows best. Also akhi, please stop typing sentances with capitals. Everytime you type I get the impression that you are angry and are shouting.

Back to talking about Faisal Masjid now please.

ZIA ul Haq you are right is buried in faisal masjid.

What I meant to say is no PIR or some one like that is buried.It gives an impression that people go to Faisal masjid and pray to some HOLY MAN.

Zia ul haq is buried.Every year on 18 August Imam of masjid prays for the late general .

How ever I would like to add there is a University in Faisal Masjid and the real beauty of this masjid is its green background.the hills of islamabad.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Ok jazaak Allaah khayr for the clarification. I have seen that university before. My dad told me to study there.

wa`alaykum salaam.

P.S. Nothing wrong with using capitals for emphasis but not too much please, it becomes hard to read and breaks the flow when writing.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

No their is no grave of any sort of holy man there.I have visited this Masjid.

I know you hate Pakistan but I dont understand who bombed masaajid.

If you are talking about lal Masjid incident then it was ordered by Musharraf even army soldiers disagreed and there were reports that some of them were killed in FRIENDLY FIRE .

YOU SEEM TO PUT THE BLAME ON PAKISTAN(COUNTRY And NATION) about bombing masjid where as all nation wept and still does when the incident name Lal masjid is mentioned.
I made the post and after I thought 'oops that was unnecessary' :( - Im sorry, its just some sarcastic comments come into my head about Pakistan, and I need to think twice before posting them.

I dont hate Pakistan.

Anyways, bro Al-Kashmiri said not to discuss pakistan stuff, just wanted to apologise for that ^^.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
No problem sister, I meant a total diversion into politics...

I went to the masjid's book shop and picked up Saheeh Al-Bukhaaree for like half the UK price, alhamdulillaah. I was dissapointed however as they sold some "halaal" music (drums, shirkee content) in there as well. This was back in 2003.

i didnt know zia ul haq was there....i mean i heard they never found his body cause his plane blew up n every1 knows who did it but well justice wasnt served

meer suhail

ILM seeker

AHHHHHHHHH
my fav place in islamabad ,,,,,MASHA ALLAH is awesome
imam recites Quran ,wow ,MASHA ALLAH wonderful ,and then in the Hall ,wow the sound ,,,,,,,,,,something

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
its absolutley beautiful except i dont like the roof...it looks too modern or too much like a kaffir style...muslims should stick to there own style theyve developed and not borrow things from a kaffir to imitate them

but anyways...who cares
a masjid is a place for worshipping aLLAAH(SWT) the creator, Most exalted
even a cave could be a masjid so who cares

ARMANI

JazakAllah o khair..:mashallah::mashallah:

Very very nice share Aquarious..
Well as u can see 2nd and 3rd image is the grave of General Zia Ul-Haq who was the President of Pakistan at that time, was killed in a plane crash..
But only Allah can judge whether he was a Holy Man or not (Allah knows the best). But when ever i get time i go there for Friday prayers and Eid prayers.. This Mosque is a masterpiece in Pakistan..