faith fading..help :(

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
assalamu alaykum

nihm which video are you talking about and what's it called?

The viedo was call Theo van Gogh/Ayaan Hirsi Ali: "Submission" pt 1 which i had no idea what is was. I was watching islamic miracles viedos when this came up so without looking at the name i click it big mistake it was sick viedo.

seekingtruth2

:salam2:
i just wanted to add something here that i have no idea if it will help you or not.....
most peoples who move to a foreign western country find it has a tendancy to strengthen their faith rather than shake it...... my husband never used to pray when he lived in his own (essentially islamic) country raised by muslim parents..... when he came here he was alone and went to the masjid just to find a freind or two who spoke arabic and were alone as well.... what he found were very religious people. he ended up back on the path of islam and he now prays every day 5 times a day and he is the best muslim i know..... he found here in the west a faith noone can shake. im sure for him it was a journey and didnt come overnight, but it started at the masjid......
this is where all good for the muslim comes... the masjid..... please go there... tell the imam how you feel and what you feel you are up against... it is shaytan and you need to learn to stay strong in the face of all adversity....
please forgive me if i said anything offensive.
your sister
fatima