Hadith Fajr Reminder!!

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Fajr Reminder!!

“Whoever prays the two cooler prayer times (i.e., Fajr and `Asr) will enter Paradise.”
[Bukhari & Muslim]

Ibn ‘Allan comments on that Fajr and ‘Asr were specified since they are two times when one can easily miss the prayer: whether they are lost in sleep during Fajr, or engrossed in trade and work at ‘Asr. It is understood that the one who prays these two, usually prays all five daily prayers.Finally, the reward mentioned in the hadith indicates that the one who regularly prays Fajr and ‘Asr can be expected to have a good ending to their life: that they die upon faith as a Muslim. Which of us would not be eager to rise for the Fajr prayer if we truly understood the benefits: a death on faith and eternal success?
[Ibn ‘Allan, Dalil al-Faliheen]

salah.png

alina naghi

Fajr Reminder!!

“Whoever prays the two cooler prayer times (i.e., Fajr and `Asr) will enter Paradise.”
[Bukhari & Muslim]

Ibn ‘Allan comments on that Fajr and ‘Asr were specified since they are two times when one can easily miss the prayer: whether they are lost in sleep during Fajr, or engrossed in trade and work at ‘Asr. It is understood that the one who prays these two, usually prays all five daily prayers.Finally, the reward mentioned in the hadith indicates that the one who regularly prays Fajr and ‘Asr can be expected to have a good ending to their life: that they die upon faith as a Muslim. Which of us would not be eager to rise for the Fajr prayer if we truly understood the benefits: a death on faith and eternal success?
[Ibn ‘Allan, Dalil al-Faliheen]

View attachment 9756

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
AssalaamuAlaikum.

What does cooler mean in the hadith? o_O

Good question! Haven't really thought about it before but I found this hadeeth though. The prophet :saw: said, "Whoever performs the prayer before the rising of the sun [Fajr] and before its setting [`Asr], will not enter Hell." [Muslim]

So maybe 'cooler' refers to the timing? Like, Fajr is the prayer right before the sun rises, when the weather is 'cool' and `Asr is the prayer before the sun sets, again, the weather is 'cool' at that time...

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Good question! Haven't really thought about it before but I found this hadeeth though. The prophet :saw: said, "Whoever performs the prayer before the rising of the sun [Fajr] and before its setting [`Asr], will not enter Hell." [Muslim]

So maybe 'cooler' refers to the timing? Like, Fajr is the prayer right before the sun rises, when the weather is 'cool' and `Asr is the prayer before the sun sets, again, the weather is 'cool' at that time...

Assalaamualaikum sister.

JazakAllah khair for the hadith. Does stress on the importance of Fajr and Asr. But my dear sister, I can very much assure that Asr is not cool in my city. It burns out here, and humidity in the air, adds fuel to the fire. :D
Maybe in accordance to the hadith you stated sister, It means that one would feel the coolness (cool breeze) of Jannah? :juich-spring-klap:

Allahu Alam.

Peace.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
AssalaamuAlaikum.

What does cooler mean in the hadith? o_O

wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullaj wa barakath akhi!

I think it means that these prayers are prayed at the time of sunrise and sunset and these are the cooler times to pray since the rays of the sun are the least n not hot and yes infact these are like one of the laziest prayers for people and this hadith encourages to do the salah on time ..and Allah knows Best