Fajr story

LoveofAllah

salam alaikum

i had trouble praying fajr but a few weeks ago i began to get the hang of it and pray on time. then i travelled and it ruined my fajr schedule again, plus i lost my phone and didnt have an alarm clock. I had no choice but to stay up until fajr which is around 4:23.

But last night, something i was asking Allah for He didnt give me. He gave a clear sign that it wasnt going to happen and it hurt alot. I had been asking for this thing for over a year now. I was so hurt and i cried so much. and at that moment i didnt want anything....i learned nothing matters...i dont want to ask Allah for wordly things. So instead I cried and said, 'if i'm not going to get what i asked for then help me wake up for fajr." I've been trying and trying and i cant so help me, i'm asking Allah for help to worship him. what a nice thing to ask for.

I set my alarm clock for 3:15 not knowing i am travelling and the time back home is about an hour or two off. Then i woke up and it was 5 am. I was so angry. I was like I askd Allah to help me worship Him, and I cant even get that. Regardless i got up and prayed kaza fajr. I went back to sleep and when i woke up i checked the fjar time and realized fajr only came in at 4:23 an di woke up just in time at 5. Allah swt didnt allow me to wake up at 3:15 because then i would have missed it.

I realized that i was making dua for the wrong things. well good things...maybe just the wrong time.

kiki18

such a nice story ^_^
something similar happened to me last night. now i'm over it, the worldly thing i was asking for, and i'm happy now :)

Allah knows what is best for us