Fake Hadiths

Yousef83

In fact when you read these sound like Islamic and fair enough rules but Islam scholars couldnt find any connection with real Hadits or witness.No any real Aalim took over these sayings,conversely they rejected and did void with proofs.

I will continue under this topic untill i find new ones.If you ensure about any fake Hadith please share with proof.

1- "The religion is intelligence,who has not Religion that person has not also intelligence." This is superstitious saying.Nesa'i said " this one susperstitious and repudiation.
Also Hafiz B.Hacer said "there are almost 30 sayings under hadith topics about virtue of intelligence but all of them are fakes"

2- "A person's determination can shake even mountain" This not Hadith.A saying of I.Gazzali's brother Ahmed El-Gazzali

3- "To speak at Mascid clear off deed like how an animal eat greenstuff" of course we know that we should not speak at Mascid but this one is not hadith.Gazzali said at Iyha "I couldnt find any connection between Hafiz-el Iraki's narrative and Hadith.Also Es-Subki said " i couldnt find any basis"

4- "If two grade will salah in my Ummah then whole People will salah,these are directors and Aalims"
Ahmed B.Hanbel said "This is a fake saying by Muhammad B.Ziyad el-Yeshkuri,who is the liar,and he does fake up hadiths" also Gazzali said "He is being obstinate against Muhammad (sav)"