Fall Colors

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Yes, nature is amazing thing. It´s a gift to be able to enjoy about it. It´s same like I like to watch trees also at the spring, how their leaves change from the pale green to deeper and deeper green - and also how colors start to change at the autumn.

Cariad

There should be a thread dedicated to the beauty of each season. :) if they are assigned a colour, Maybe bright green for Spring, yellows for Summer, reds for Autumn and Blues for Winter. :)

There could be images of each, but I would have to learn how to post the pictures. ;)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
You can upload images with this one:

http://imgur.com/

Easy to use, You can upload images from your computer or by url. Then just copy the link (BBCode (Forums) and copy&paste it to here:

Like this one:

H5hUy9e.jpg

(flower of leaf cactus)

Or Upload a File from your computer.

Attachments

• 1aa.jpg
    1aa.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1

Cariad

Yes, that is the image. :) you are talking like a foreign language with gif and jpg and png...lol. I used the icon in my reply box it looks like a postcard, second from left. I put in the url but the image did not appear. I will practice. Thank you for taking the time to assist me.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The last round zucchini has changed its color:

cS4hEez.jpg

It might be too dry to eat, so I keep it to decorate my table.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The squirrels come to the garden looking for food. It means that the winter is soon here:

1wI6vVb.jpg

I was watching today how one of them sowed sunflower seeds to the garden beds. It means that at the next year I will have again a lot of random sunflowers everywhere in my garden.

Cariad

I sometimes have Squirrels, lots of birds. I leave some windfall apples on the ground the blackbirds like them. I used to keep chickens but the foxes kept killing them :( in the end I thought no more chickens.

Cariad

Yes.. It was horrid. Three occasions the coop was cleared of chickens by the foxes.. After that I thought enough was enough. I expect they had Cubs to feed tho and it is the way of nature. :(