Family of assassinated child reveals barbaric conduct of Israeli soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGfromGB

Salaam alaykum;

because this would to be believable new here is link to other news service to this same new as: http://www.imemc.org/article/50088

Israeli settler runs over a Palestinian woman in Hebron
This is the sort of reporting that really irks me. I say it irks me because it is a deliberate attempt to drive a wedge between 2 warring parties. See my post above. This post does nothing but foster hatred which is totally unnecessary. I say this because:

1. The actual circumstances about the incident are unknown
2. Was the victim hit by a car, cycle or just knocked over? we don't know.
3. How do you know the perpetrator was "extremist"
4. How do you know the perpetrator was Israeli
5. In the context of the incident what is the purpose of the use of the word "coloniser" other than to demonstrate a deep hatred for the man.
6 If his name is not yet known, how is it possible to describe the perpetrator in points 3,4 and 5 above.
6. Is the woman being treated in hospital by qualified medical personnel.
7. Is she being well treated.
8. If this is purely an accident, as there are dozens similar incidents daily here in london, why is it such an issue only with a Palestinian women in Hebron, whereas it is considered an unfortunate accident throught the world?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
8. If this is purely an accident

Salaam alaykum;

I don´t know what is situation in London but in the West Bank this is typical kind of "accident" that some zionist hit by car to some palestinian. In the West Bank they even can´t use same roads, those settlers and palestinians.

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
UNITED WE STAND

These types of things happen everyday to muslims worldwide.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

TIME FOR A GLOBAL INTIFADA AGAINST THIS TYRANNY.

:salam2:

Status
Not open for further replies.