Difficult moments, seek Allah.
Quiet moments, worship Allah.
Painful moments, trust Allah.
Every moment, thank Allah.​

..DuA..

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny.​

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny.​

Asalamu alaykum

MashaAllah i read this a while ago in a mail i would post it up mashaAllah you got there first i will see what i can find inshaAllah i love so many quotes :SMILY335:
Jaza Kallahu khair for sharing :hijabi:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: Great idea ukhti let me share mine.

Bread feeds the body, indeed but flowers also feed the soul.

Peace is a journey that is a thousand mliles away and it must be taken one step at time.

Envy is ignorance; Imitation is suicide.

To be great is to be misunderstood.
:hijabi::hearts:

wasalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: dear sister:D

TabarakaAllah! nice thread!:D
here are mine:D

This Dunya is like a Shadow. If you try to catch it, you will never be able to do so. If you turn your back towards it, it has no chioce but to follow you.
And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him. -(Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah)

A human being has in each day 24,000 breaths - in and out. In every in-and-out breath, there is an action, whether good or bad. Every breath in is an act, and every breath out is an act. Whether you breathe in or breathe out you expend effort, energy. So you are doing at least 24,000 acts every day. Think, then, whether these acts are like dead trees that have to be cut and thrown into fire or like living things that must be put into eternal area of heaven.
(UNKNOWN)

“This world is just temporary conveniences, and the best comfort in this world is a righteous women.” Prophet Muhammed :saw2:

:hearts:Allah hafiz now and always:hearts:

..DuA..

"The death is only once, so let it be in the path of Allah"

(Sheikh Abdullah Azzam)

Either exist as you are. or be as you look.

Hz. Mevlana​

zainali

To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it. its not rite to know nothing about islam , so we should try and always try to learn about islam and try to teach others , we as a muslim mummah has the responsibility to forward this beautiful deen that is called islam , we are resposible to make the non muslim know what islam is , so let pray to allah that he increases our knowledge about isalm ameen