fear allah everytime, not only the month of ramadan

mahdi

:tti_sister: So many muslims who don't pray, start praying and fasting in the month of ramadan , i think if u say you are a muslim you should fear allah everytime , not only the month of ramadan.

palestine

Servant of Allah
:tti_sister: So many muslims who don't pray, start praying and fasting in the month of ramadan , i think if u say you are a muslim you should fear allah everytime , not only the month of ramadan.

That's true... sister/brother? so many people are unaware of Allah, except ramadan. it makes me so sad, and when i try to advice them.....they don't listen, they bring up other subjects to get rid of that one other subject. SubxanaAllah. i truly hope that non of ever become like that. i hope that we follow Allah's commands for now and forever in this world and in the hereafter. This world has broken my heart into pieces, that i'm at loss for words.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
This is what you call "Ramadan Muslims". They only pray and fast when Ramadan is here,:astag: !!They dont pray all year(which is the most important), then all of a sudden, they are praying and fasting. How can you neglect one, and do the other, like Allah dont know!!:astag: The prayer distinguishes a believer from a disbeliever, subhanallah!! Its so sad that some muslims do this, so if they do not pray, who is to say they will see the next Ramadan to repent and that goes for all of us. Allah is Al-Alim, the All-Knower, Alhamdullilah!! May Allah truly help us, ameen!!:tti_sister:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
This is what you call "Ramadan Muslims". They only pray and fast when Ramadan is here,:astag: !!They dont pray all year(which is the most important), then all of a sudden, they are praying and fasting. How can you neglect one, and do the other, like Allah dont know!!:astag: The prayer distinguishes a believer from a disbeliever, subhanallah!! Its so sad that some muslims do this, so if they do not pray, who is to say they will see the next Ramadan to repent and that goes for all of us. Allah is Al-Alim, the All-Knower, Alhamdullilah!! May Allah truly help us, ameen!!:tti_sister:

I am always shocked at how many Muslims are in my community because they only come out for Ramadan lol. I thought there were 50 women in the community that frequent the masjid but we have quadruple that when Ramadan comes lol.

:wasalam:

:wasalam: