feeling bad.....

naaad

mu'minah
:salam2:

i am right now in a very difficult state of mind. i feel guilt as heavy as the mountains. yesterday i went to the doctor(non-muslim) for the 3rd time and she said after seeing reports(won't go in detail), that an operation had to be done. as soon as i heard that, so many wierd thoughts were rolling in my mind. i was thinking somthing & speaking something. so whatever doctor was asking me, i was giving her quick answers without thinking- just whatever was reaching my toungue. as a result, she got a wrong &bad impression about me(atleast,thats what i felt).though she was very much impressed by my mother.
the moment i was out of her room, i went in retrospect & replayed the conversation. it was not disrespectful or rude but somthing not right, you know how those quick thoughtless answers are. i was shattered because i read so much about how muslims character and manners should be and how it influences people's opinion about Islam. i felt that i was spoiling the image of islam and muslims. more than operation's tension i had this guilt. i also felt that i disappointed my mother. she advices us to be good alwayz no matter how others behave with us.i wept sooooo much &asked ALLAH to forgive me. i really hope HE forgives me.
though, she was not very pleasant in speech.i went back to her and apologized. i told her how i was tensed. she became alright & said- no dont say that, i can understand. i liked u thats y i spoke to you so much, otherwise i dont talk to people much. i thought there must be a problem otherwise, you people (muslims) are very sobre.
when she said that, my guess turned into certainty. i felt even worse.....
now i have taken everything in my stride and am learning un4gettable lessons from my mistakes......
Please my brothers and sisters, pray for me and ask ALLAH forgivness for me....
May ALLAH help and grant victory to our brothers &sisters in Gaza and everywhere else.................our problems are nothing compared to theirs!

:salam2::shymuslima1:

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum Naaad,

I pray to Allah that lots of Muslim would learn from you and become like you. It is so noble how you do your best to present Muslims in the best way you can. May Allah reward you great deeds for that, Inshaa Allah.

You have to remember one thing thought, that all human beings would always do mistakes. I am not saying this as an excuse, but what I mean is you did your best to do the right thing. Although I can not judge your way of answering the question, but at least you return and tried to make things better. So you already did an effort.

I remind myself and you, that we will do mistakes, and Allah likes that we repent from it and ask for forgiveness. Even the prophets friends (who had so strong Eman) did mistakes. some of the prophets as well did mistakes, but they repented and asked for forgiveness.

Finally do not let satin to use that as a way to give you doubts are weaken your Eman. Pray to Allah to always guide you and give you the best. Also remember, Allah said, don't like something that is bad for you and don't dislike something that is good for you; you never know what would turn out from the incident.

I pray to Allah that operation would go fine and you would feel better soon Inshaa Allah. I Pray Allah that He always gives you strength to do the righteous.

naaad

mu'minah
Asalamo Aleikum Naaad,

I pray to Allah that lots of Muslim would learn from you and become like you. It is so noble how you do your best to present Muslims in the best way you can. May Allah reward you great deeds for that, Inshaa Allah.

You have to remember one thing thought, that all human beings would always do mistakes. I am not saying this as an excuse, but what I mean is you did your best to do the right thing. Although I can not judge your way of answering the question, but at least you return and tried to make things better. So you already did an effort.

I remind myself and you, that we will do mistakes, and Allah likes that we repent from it and ask for forgiveness. Even the prophets friends (who had so strong Eman) did mistakes. some of the prophets as well did mistakes, but they repented and asked for forgiveness.

Finally do not let satin to use that as a way to give you doubts are weaken your Eman. Pray to Allah to always guide you and give you the best. Also remember, Allah said, don't like something that is bad for you and don't dislike something that is good for you; you never know what would turn out from the incident.

I pray to Allah that operation would go fine and you would feel better soon Inshaa Allah. I Pray Allah that He always gives you strength to do the righteous.

wa alaikum as salaam friend,
your words have given my heart more rest. i am feeling good now.
and you know, shaitan was really trying to give me doubts because at times, i was doubting whether it was right to apologize or not:astag: but i would say اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم and could feel ALLAH's Mercy in my heart. الحمد للله i knew my apology was right!

i really needed du'a and hope the operation goes well INSHALLAH.
:jazaak:

naaad

mu'minah
Dear sister, Assalaamu Alaykum. You're doing just fine. You were under stress and you apologized. That's the mark of a civilized person. The lesson to learn from this experience is to always think before you say anything because emotions are an easy entrance for Satan.

The prophet, peace be upon him, defined faith so eloquently when he said, "If your good deed pleases you and your sin displeases you, you're a believer!" Your concern for other people's feelings and for the image of Islam that you project are sure signs that you are an upright Muslim, masha-Allah. Your mother raised a good daughter :)

wa alaikum as salaam,

thanx friend for those nice words. and you are right- we should always pause, think and then speak. now on, i've decided to either speak good or keep silent as our beloved Nabi :saw: has taught us INSHALLAH...

i reaaly hope and pray that i never repeat such mistakes and will definitely try to be a good muslim and a good daughter INSHALLAH..:muslima:

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum Naad,

El hamdollah you are feeling better. May Allah keep shytan whispers away from you. May God be with you on the operation. Just remember, that Muslims pain is a way of erasing sins and Muslims thanks Allah for good and bad things then Allah will reward you the best out of it Inshaa Allah.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

sister , sister , sister take it easy on yourselve will you? dont you know in islam, and the way ALLAH ta3ala judges our 3ammal (actions), ITS ALL ABOUT NIEYA ( INTENTION)...

after i read ur story, i felt sorry because you felt sorry ...because you dont have to feel bad about it..your intention was great and ALLAH ta3ala knows all, we cant conceal anything from him..your intention was great PLUS you did a very beautifull thing which shows ur dedication and love for ALLAH and his sake, you went and apologized just to make sure she woudnt thing bad about islam..

take it easy sister, im proud of you and inshallah ALLAH will be pleased with you as well..

selemu aleikum

naaad

mu'minah
aselemu aleikum

sister , sister , sister take it easy on yourselve will you? dont you know in islam, and the way ALLAH ta3ala judges our 3ammal (actions), ITS ALL ABOUT NIEYA ( INTENTION)...

after i read ur story, i felt sorry because you felt sorry ...because you dont have to feel bad about it..your intention was great and ALLAH ta3ala knows all, we cant conceal anything from him..your intention was great PLUS you did a very beautifull thing which shows ur dedication and love for ALLAH and his sake, you went and apologized just to make sure she woudnt thing bad about islam..

take it easy sister, im proud of you and inshallah ALLAH will be pleased with you as well..

selemu aleikum

Wa alikum as salaam,
thanx alot brother for those xtremely encouraging and kind words.....
i really hope that ALLAH will be pleased with me, you and all muslims...INSHALLAH
plz remember me in du'a.....

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I understand what your going through i find myself in the same sticky situation my younger and older siblings look to me and how practicing islam is changing me as a person i wish to show them the better but the bring out the bad in me so i feel its a huge struggle my sister even said since you became "religious" you have been mean and harsh with us all i dont want to be like this but they always ask whats haram what cant we do i try telling them the past and the good things but i feel everyone is stuck in thier personal lives or socail lives to see the real aim but i now see my actions are speaking lounder than my crys so i find that helpful and as a brother said if your intention is right Allah will help you with the rest :hijabi:

:wasalam:

May Allah guide us all and correct our intentions and deen Ameen:tti_sister:

Nurain

Dear Sister

I understand exactly what you feel. Sometimes, with "Certain" people, arrogance tend to arise from in me and I would snub the persons off without wanting to hear what they are trying to say , because I hate the speech that they make. I totally understand sister and it puts me down when the deed is done, it is like, when am I ever going to change??

It is so hard to watch our tongues sometimes (okay, all the time). May Allah save us.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

i am right now in a very difficult state of mind. i feel guilt as heavy as the mountains. yesterday i went to the doctor(non-muslim) for the 3rd time and she said after seeing reports(won't go in detail), that an operation had to be done. as soon as i heard that, so many wierd thoughts were rolling in my mind. i was thinking somthing & speaking something. so whatever doctor was asking me, i was giving her quick answers without thinking- just whatever was reaching my toungue. as a result, she got a wrong &bad impression about me(atleast,thats what i felt).though she was very much impressed by my mother.
the moment i was out of her room, i went in retrospect & replayed the conversation. it was not disrespectful or rude but somthing not right, you know how those quick thoughtless answers are. i was shattered because i read so much about how muslims character and manners should be and how it influences people's opinion about Islam. i felt that i was spoiling the image of islam and muslims. more than operation's tension i had this guilt. i also felt that i disappointed my mother. she advices us to be good alwayz no matter how others behave with us.i wept sooooo much &asked ALLAH to forgive me. i really hope HE forgives me.
though, she was not very pleasant in speech.i went back to her and apologized. i told her how i was tensed. she became alright & said- no dont say that, i can understand. i liked u thats y i spoke to you so much, otherwise i dont talk to people much. i thought there must be a problem otherwise, you people (muslims) are very sobre.
when she said that, my guess turned into certainty. i felt even worse.....
now i have taken everything in my stride and am learning un4gettable lessons from my mistakes......
Please my brothers and sisters, pray for me and ask ALLAH forgivness for me....
May ALLAH help and grant victory to our brothers &sisters in Gaza and everywhere else.................our problems are nothing compared to theirs!

:salam2::shymuslima1:

salam alaykum
mashaAllah sister,guilt is a sign of iman.Hope more people felt that way.Its great that you aplogized.
Allah bless you.
:wasalam:

naaad

mu'minah

salaam sisters Muslim18 & Nurain,
yes i agree totally.. at times, it becomes reallly difficult to control your tongue, it just throws out bad stuff when we are angry or hyper. As it is rightly said- "if you want to imprison something, it should be your tongue, it is one the major factors that decide a man's abode"
i am really training myself to say good things always. and when i don't feel like it, i'll stay quiet....a little bit of patience and this will be very easy to do..
i've learnt many lessons from different experiences that we should not change our behaviour according to the person we are interacting with. we shhould try to be as good as possible and very importantly PATIENT. Patience is a great thing- it has all benefits (emotional and physical) attached to it. how to be so patient is what i m learning from my mom(just by admiring the patience with which she handles all situations MASHA ALLAH)
We can't all be shining examples but we can twinkle a little"..So lets all try to be good people and gain ALLAH's Pleasure (no reward is bigger than this)

brother kashif_nazeer Salaam alaikum,
thanx for ur kind reply and MAy ALLAH bless you too and your family....

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaaaaaaaaamu alaikum oua rahmatou Allah oua baraketouhou, sister,

Alhamdililah for our brothers and sisters, eh? Heheh what a beautiful thread ... May Allah SWT reward and guide us all, insha'Allah, and never let our hearts rest. =)

As was mentioned (jazzak Allah khayr) your mom must be very pleased to have raised you to care for Allah SWT so much. =D Yeah, it sure is better for us to be good folks and try our best to be a "Straight (Path") kinda person - of course, like the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) taught us to be. =)

I've made a lot of mistakes myself (LoL >.< AstafirAllah! Y'Allah guide me) but its true that we're all human and that this is a part of Allah SWT's special test for us. ;-) Plus remember - a brother was just telling me the other day (in English) that "we don't know whether the good for us is in the bad things, or if the good for us is in the good things" of our day-to-day lives. Insha'Allah this will be a blessing for you, and everyone else who listens to and observes you (including us here on TTI, insha'Allah =D).

May Allah SWT keep you and your family safe during these challenging times, and may Allah SWT heal your body from whatever ails it! Insha'Allah. Next sallah, insha'Allah, I will mention you folks in a dua. =) I wrote it down heheh, I'm such a geek. ;-D

The Prophets Muhammad, Jesus (Eesa), Mosa, Ibrahim, and all of those great prophets and men (PBUTA) were here as a mercy from Allah SWT to us folks, so that we could figure out the "secret" (which happens to aslo be public knowledge" all over this world, hehe)! ;-D To believe in Allah SWT and just do this life thing the best that *you* can. Nobody is asking for more. =) Not everyone has to be a scholar to figure that one out ... ;-)

But Alhamdulilah that you are trying your best - insha'Allah - we can all take a lesson from you (and our Prophet too ;-) hehe (PBUH)).

Asalaamu alaikum,
Br. Ahmed.

naaad

mu'minah
Asalaaaaaaaaamu alaikum oua rahmatou Allah oua baraketouhou, sister,

Alhamdililah for our brothers and sisters, eh? Heheh what a beautiful thread ... May Allah SWT reward and guide us all, insha'Allah, and never let our hearts rest. =)

As was mentioned (jazzak Allah khayr) your mom must be very pleased to have raised you to care for Allah SWT so much. =D Yeah, it sure is better for us to be good folks and try our best to be a "Straight (Path") kinda person - of course, like the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) taught us to be. =)

I've made a lot of mistakes myself (LoL >.< AstafirAllah! Y'Allah guide me) but its true that we're all human and that this is a part of Allah SWT's special test for us. ;-) Plus remember - a brother was just telling me the other day (in English) that "we don't know whether the good for us is in the bad things, or if the good for us is in the good things" of our day-to-day lives. Insha'Allah this will be a blessing for you, and everyone else who listens to and observes you (including us here on TTI, insha'Allah =D).

May Allah SWT keep you and your family safe during these challenging times, and may Allah SWT heal your body from whatever ails it! Insha'Allah. Next sallah, insha'Allah, I will mention you folks in a dua. =) I wrote it down heheh, I'm such a geek. ;-D

The Prophets Muhammad, Jesus (Eesa), Mosa, Ibrahim, and all of those great prophets and men (PBUTA) were here as a mercy from Allah SWT to us folks, so that we could figure out the "secret" (which happens to aslo be public knowledge" all over this world, hehe)! ;-D To believe in Allah SWT and just do this life thing the best that *you* can. Nobody is asking for more. =) Not everyone has to be a scholar to figure that one out ... ;-)

But Alhamdulilah that you are trying your best - insha'Allah - we can all take a lesson from you (and our Prophet too ;-) hehe (PBUH)).

Asalaamu alaikum,
Br. Ahmed.

Wa Alaikum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

thanx brother!!! you know since i've joined TTI, i m feeling that i have soooo many friends to share al my feeelings, my thoughts & everything....reaaalllyy...
i have AlhamduLILLAH good parents, brothers and sisters to share all good and bad but was missing friends who are there 24 hours. TTI is live n kicking 24 hrs, theres always some1 here..
i pray and hope that ALLAH blesses our lives and fills it with goodness.
and the best thing to keep doing to wipe out sorrow or difficulties is to keep your toungue moving with ISTIGHFAAR wholeheartedly....
May ALLAH forgive us all......