Fethullah Gülen

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
Fethullah Gülen!!!

:salam2:

YES.... Fethullah Gülen (born 27 April 1941) is an Islamic scholar, writer, and leader of the Gülen movement. He is the author of over 60 books.Gülen has been the subject of several academic studies.

:wasalam:

safiya58

selam aleykum

I know him cuz I´m turkish and he´s from turkey too. I don´t know much about him but I know that he´s inspired through the great islamic thinker Said Nursi.

vesselam

TiLKi

Local Stranger
Oh Safiya! We are both Turkish. I am glad!..

Btw I also dont know much about FG but he is so famous in Turkey. As you know %95 of Turkish people are Muslim. So mainly Turkish people likes him. But also lots of people hate him. It's so intersting. It is thouhgt that FG is similar Said Nursi, Mavlana, Imam Gazali and so. But I dont know. That's what I heard from people.

He lives in America now.

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
NO... it was from a my teacher coz iam learning about people influence in history and his name was mentioned and no-one has ever heard of him in my class so the teacher she should give a little feedback on his life. but if you want to research on him you can go to www.fgulen.com. trust me it will help if you doing it for assignments it tells you everything about his life and work. HOPE I CAN HELP..........:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Fethullah Gulen and Said Nursi have some sufi ideology in their books .

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.