Finaly Been TTI'd

Aisha Davidson

Finally Been TTI'd

:salam2:

Everyone. I like to intorduce myself. no prizes for guessing my name

i've been a Forum Spotter (like a Window Shopper) actively reading and watching the videos for over 1year now.

I was raised as a Catholica hardcore. Went to a catholic Boarding school and was expelled last year for being star student.

I took my shahdah exactly 1 year 2 months 13 hours 53 mins 16 secs ago till now me typing this post.

I am still learning my Dean. I hope i can share any useful info i may have in my little tiny self

I am a 100% Lova of the sunnah and adhere to it as best as I can,

Any way stare at the pic below and let me know what u see after 25 secs staring into the eyes.

45.jpg

erm dunno what else to write or say than what i have written suely if I think of something i'll add it on

:salah:

wasalam

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
slm..
welcome dear sister.. inshallah u will enjoy your stay here(-;

with love your sis in islam
Nermin<3

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Wa Alaykum as Salaam Sister,

Welcome to TTI...There are tons of authentic articles on this site.

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
Juzak-allah Khair sis.

I just let you know u was missing a Letter I off your screen name...

FATMA in UK means a Fat Mother

i don't think so sister CORRECTION
the original name of the prophet's (PBUH) daughter is fatma. not FAT MA as in fat mother. fatima is originally from the margribies e.g.algerian, moroccan.
Fatma is from the gulf arabs

to mention it right u don't press that much on the T . the correct arabic pronunciation is not the same as the english T, its different. But those who can't say it right, pronounce it as FAT MA.

Aisha Davidson

i don't think so sister CORRECTION
the original name of the prophet's (PBUH) daughter is fatma. not FAT MA as in fat mother. fatima is originally from the margribies e.g.algerian, moroccan.
Fatma is from the gulf arabs

to mention it right u don't press that much on the T . the correct arabic pronunciation is not the same as the english T, its different. But those who can't say it right, pronounce it as FAT MA.

erm ok, but i didnt mean to sound cheeky.. ok so Sozz innit​

45.jpg

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
nice having u here sister. i couldn't see the message\picture behind those eyes, i've been looking over 25 seconds and my eyes hurt. anyways just wanted to welcome you to our family here on tti.