First NasheedShow ever..

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aliekum wr wb..
All thanks and praises is due to ALLAH azawajal, the Creator and Lord of the universe.. Whome Allah guides non can misguide and whome Allah misguides non can guide..

Laa ilaha ilallah, Muhamadan Rusullallah.. May allah help us all, and guide us to the right path.. May ALLAH subahana wata'ala make us among those whom he is satisfied with and who is goin to meet in Janatual Firdaus inshaALLAH.. Amin Ya ALLAH..

Me and my little sister have slot of thought of raising money for the muslims people who are suffering inshaALLAH in a nice and unforgetable way inshaALLAH.. We have been thinking of this in very longtime, we just lacked support .. And now we have agreed to do this alone, since people we tell it come up with an excuse or back out of it..
But Alhamdulillahi rabel alameen we thought that the best way to raise money would be to make Nasheed Show a day since there are many muslims who live in our city Alhamdulillah .. Ask the mothers from the Masjid to make some food that can be sold there, which we hope they will do (it wont be their firs time, Alhamdulillah).. InshaALLAH if we succeed in doing this, it would be the first Nasheed Show made in this town even though it is the 2 largest city in the country:). It will be a good experience for the children and ourselves..

Alhamdulillah, me and my sister has started and we know where to start and complete it Alhamdulillahi Rabil alameen. We have found a place, the things we will need.. The only think we were confused of would be how to invite nasheed artists from other countries??

Like some sheikhs will we only pay for the travel to here and back, place to sleep and food?? Or do they want to get money for it?? .. I have heard about a girl who lives in another city, but there are musical instruments in her songs .. Allahu a'lam, I really hope that it will go well.. We also thought of quraan competitions for children too..

As you may see, it would be first time we are planning something and it just has to be huge inshaALLAH..