:First Ten Days of Muharram In My City:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Amazing and shocking are first ten days of Muharram in my city and in many parts of India as well.

With the sight of moon,the advent of new Islamic year is announced. Later the same night processions begin to march from different Muslim dominated areas in my city. Their destination point is a shrine synonym to a Darghah otherwise called Imambada.

Every night for first ten days of Muharram similar processions disperse from Muslim Ghettos. They circulate parts of old city until its time for Fazr. Youths shouting ''Ya Hussain Ya Hussain" wander through Hindu majority areas. These processions are showy for strength of Muslims in communally volatile city of mine. Youths utilize this mass gatherings to demolish the properties of other communities may be vehicles,sign boards of shops or any other vulnerable property.

Muslims construct special structures varying in size from small to bulky ones to commemorate martyrdom of Imam Hussain. These structures called ''Taziyas". On the tenth day of Muharram these ''Taziyas" are submerged in a water body located within a special shrine called ''Karbala".

All round these ten days of Muharram these two shrines ''Imambada'' and Karbala" are hot spots for activities of worship which are undoubtedly extreme cases of Bidah and shirk. This two sites reminds me of rituals that usually take place in Hindu temples. Nevertheless sizable Hindus too visit theses shrines as for them it is difficult to demarcate between their own rituals and rituals of these Bidah. The sole purpose of Muslims and Non-Muslims visiting these places is belief in a myth. It is said those who visit these two points their Du'aa's and wishes are fulfilled.

Now my point of writing all this stuff: A Non-Muslim who is witness to all these Bidahs,how should I call him towards Islam that is oneness of God?. Will he trust my preaching presented with context of Quran when he sees all these stuffs of Bidah for which major fraction of local Muslims are participant?.

I myself stop late night wandering because even my Imaan is vulnerable on witnessing such things despite I know what is the truth.

Regards.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Yeah this is the time when we see a lot of Chrishindislam or whatever. What alarms me is the coverage that media gives these processions and Shirk activities, promoting it as the "peaceful", Moderate Islam contrary to the extremist salafis, wahabis, deobandis etc.

Assalamu Alaikum:
Now my point of writing all this stuff: A Non-Muslim who is witness to all these Bidahs,how should I call him towards Islam that is oneness of God?. Will he trust my preaching presented with context of Quran when he sees all these stuffs of Bidah for which major fraction of local Muslims are participant?.

I myself stop late night wandering because even my Imaan is vulnerable on witnessing such things despite I know what is the truth.

Regards.

After getting alarmed what calms me is this. The Qur'an is the truth and only guidance. We Muslims are Allaah's embassadors on this earth. We can only warn, invite and give gald tidings. Giving guidance, opening someones heart to truth and helping them distinguish the truth from falsehood is upto His will. Like Allaah told the Prophet:saw: he can only warn, not choose to guide someone in particular.

My point, where the masses are on falsehood, their hypocrisy shouldn't scare us or weaken us. We have to do our job with sincerity and ask Allaah to aid us, despite all odds against us. This Daw'ah isn't just to the official Non Muslim, but especially to the Non Official non Muslim walking in that procession. We have to get to them too.

May Allaah guide us and aid us in our good intentions. Ameen.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Rafidis consider killing the ahle-sunnah-wal-jama'ah more important than killing a non-muslim enemy. Look at what is happening in yemen. Subhan Allaah!

a_stranger

Allah (swt) says in Qur’aan “Say… 'And Verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you away from this Path.' [Soorah Anam (6): 153]
Allah also says in the Qur'aan: “Indeed in the Messenger of Allah, you have an excellent example to follow for him, who hopes in (the meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much” [(33): 21]

Our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam never did such foolish things.

Shaitan has trapped many Muslims in the evil of Bida’ah and it is more beloved to him than a person committing sin. Why? Because when man commit a sin he knows it is a sin and may repent but those ignorant people who do Bida'ah think they are worshipping Allah subhanahu wa taala while they are following shaitan and Allahu aalam.

bari

May Allah save us from shia fitna. These theological cousins of ours have gone astray. May Allah guide them.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Quran although Divine revelation but is so simple to understand and apply in our lives.

The extract of Quran: Recognize our Creator (Tawheed),seek the purpose of life that is worship Him alone and do best of deeds and visualize Hereafter as our destination.

This extract of Quran is not confined to a particular Surah but is iterated hundreds of times in the Quran. Even though why Muslims fail to pick it up?. When Non-Muslim and polytheist like me and numerous others can grasp the Divine message,what diverts those blessed with Muslim parenthood from Siratal-Mustaqim?.

The answer is very simple from my angle of understanding: The Arabic text of Quran may have reached almost all Muslims but the truth that lies within this Divine text didn't reach them. It is just like someone tasting peel of a fruit but never intending to taste the flesh of the fruit.

Regards.