Fitna??

Status
Not open for further replies.

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
asaalam alaikum!!

inshAllah you all are well!

i have heard of the movie "Fitna"..what in the world is it about..something against Islam is what i'm getting at but i am not sure..what is it about...please let me know

thanks a billion :)
~xohanifaxo

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
just picking verses in the qura'an and explaining them in their own way ~layers
go youtube and watch :)
:salam2:

nizar83

bvrother dont even bother!
i live half an hour from where this ignorant, lying, hate-spreading individual lives and still i havent seen the movie...

its full of lies and its no good wolahi, dont bother.
check out a good heart-warming nasheed on youtube instead brother lol

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
bvrother dont even bother!
i live half an hour from where this ignorant, lying, hate-spreading individual lives and still i havent seen the movie...

its full of lies and its no good wolahi, dont bother.
check out a good heart-warming nasheed on youtube instead brother lol

Hahha I would much rather listen to a nice nasheed than watching this lame propaganda and hate in the name of "free speech and democracy".

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Please do not waste your time watching this or any anti Islam propoganda.

Allah says in the Quran:

140. And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell.
Surah 4(An Nisaa, Ayah 140)

We should stay away from people who mock and lie about Islam. It is a sin to continue sitting with such insincere people. And it is not SENSIBLE either, to be wasting time on these sort of things. There are much better ways of helping people learn about ISlam and find out the truth!!

People should concentrate on helping people learn about the true Islamic beliefs. -- That is what this website is about, inshaAllah.

Please read the Following about giving Da'wah (Teaching ISlam).

To what extent does one give Dawa?
What these people do is nothing new:

Allah says in the Quran:

"The people of Nuh (Noah) and the parties after them rejected (prophets) before them, and every nation purposed against their apostle to destroy him, and they disputed by means of the falsehood that they might thereby render null the truth, therefore I destroyed them; how was then My retribution!"
Surah Number 40 The Forgiver/The Believer (Ghafir) Ayah number 5.

"Alas, for the servants! there comes not to them an apostle but they mock at him."

Surah Number 36 YaSeen (Yaa-Sin) Ayah number 30

"And certainly We sent apostles before you (Mohamed): there are some of them that We have mentioned to you and there are others whom We have not mentioned to you, and it was not meet for an apostle that he should bring a sign except with Allah's permission, but when the command of Allah came, judgment was given with truth, and those who treated (it) as a lie were lost."
Surah Number 40 The Forgiver/The Believer(Ghafir) ayah number 78

"And when Isa (Jesus) son of Marium (Mary) said: O children of Israel! surely I am the apostle of Allah to you, verifying that which is before me of the Taurat and giving the good news of an Apostle who will come after me, his name being Ahmad, but when he came to them with clear arguments they said: This is clear magic."
Surah Number 61 The Ranks (as-safe) ayah number 6

Wasalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.