Fitna

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed_saalim

Slave of Allah SWT
As Salam Alyekum Brothers and Sisters,im talking about the fitna in UAE.
i live in UAE where for a practcing muslim its very hard to live and work
we see kuffar women are allowed to wear mini skirts,short tops,transparent cloths,etc which creats great fitna for muslim brothers and sisters as UAE belongs to muslim land but kuffar are being benifited,the so-called arabs they are least bother about whats going on in there home town they are inviting the Azhab from Allah Azzawajal and even our muslim sisters are not wearing hijab properly,all fashionable hijabs,wearing trousers and t-shirts then covering head with scarf,its worst than that.

why cant we all muslim stand for it and banned this things like any women wears mini skirts,transparent cloths,shorts,sleeveless clothes etc which goes againts islamic sharee'a huge fine or deport to there home country

specially filipina,western women.

please brother and sister share your views

Jazakallah

Shahzad

thats new to me really. I though arab countries are bit more conserved that what you have written above.

I might move to UAE soon and thanks for ur post. It has made me ready to such things

tarannumsamir

everything depends on the law of the country,
amongst arab countries,very few in fact i guess only saudi arabia is a country where the islamic shariah is being practiced as it should be.
all others have been more or less influenced by the western culture.may allah bless every one with the hidayah to practice islam in the correct manner,ameen.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
That is very unfortunate.
The religious leaders of UAE does not pressure the government to do anything? (hold protest and stuff?, if that is allowed). There no Islamic movement going on?

UAE is a different than most Arab world.
First of the country is extremely wealthy. They invested huge amounts of money in economic development to attract foreign investors and companies, thus they have "western friendly policies" which is okay, I mean they are doing trade. However they are compromising Islamic traditions and laws by being too friendly (Having nightclubs, alcohol , etc). Many Arabs brothers and sisters end up getting caught up in that lifestyle.
UAE also has huge number of foreign workers, including westernerns. Many people from the west go there for vacation.

syed_saalim

Slave of Allah SWT
UAE is not different than other arab world,it is same as arab world,dont arabs live in UAE,everything is same the only difference is the wealth the arabs feel proud have wealth

As Allah Azzawajal Says in the Qur'an (20:131)

Nor strain thine eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to parties of them, the splendour of the life of this world, through which We test them: but the provision of thy Lord is better and more enduring.

As far as law's are concerned UAE has very strict laws in other matters when it comes to islamic law they are lack behind.

im for sure that the wealth which Allah Azzawajal has given to them Allah will take back,Abu Dhabi is one of the Richest Emirates in UAE,and Dubai the Shaykh of Dubai is just Attracting Tourist making Making Luxury Hotels like Burj al Arab,Burj Dubai its the Tallest Building in the World,

This Arabs have very good oppurtunity to do Dawah to non muslims
im sure that the visitors visit UAE are 80% non muslims
they can give hardcore dawah instead of the they are attracting them with hotels etc....they have wonderfull oppurtunity to deliver the message of islam to non muslims but they failed.

they can deliver the message of islam through many ways,they failed to do so.they can distribute free islamic books,display lcd everywhere 24x7 dawah on tv there are many ways.....

i pray to Allah Azzawajal to give hedaya to all of us.

nori suja'i

its really a fitna, even here i did'nt quite agree about some ladies who cover their head but wearing tigh shirt/jeans.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I find posts such as these humorous. How a person dresses is important but it is not the downfall of civilization as we know it. One cannot force people to obey the laws of the Qu'ran, for that would be compulsion and the Qu'ran states there is no compulsion in our religion. Our duty as a Muslim is to raise our children to respect their bodies and to understand modestly as a part of that self respect.

Even if UAE forced everyone to dress Islamically it would not change what the problem is, it would only treat a symptom. If I am going to treat someone for an infection I need to treat the problem...not just cover it with a band-aid and hope it goes away. Dressing immodestly means the person does not understand their own worth and they need to be taught they are worthy of protecting thier body from the gawking of strangers. If you force someone into a mold you think they should fit into, you will only serve to push them further away from the truth and resent the teachings of Islam.

Before I converted to Islam I dressed immodestly and felt it was my "freedom" and "right" to dress that way. I didn't understand that the only right there was at the moment was for any stranger to look at my body without my permission. But my first concern when converting was about learning and practicing the truth, reading the Quran, understanding the religion. I dare say if someone had tried to criticize my dress and force me into a hijab I would've never considered converting. Gently, gently we must perform dawa.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'alaikum salaam,

Astaghfirullah brother this is a huge problem, I live in the UK so I know the constant struggle we have to put up with. The fact this is creeping into Arab countries is terrible.
The kaffir walk around half dressed most of the time, astaghfirullah some of the things you see are disgusting, do these people have parents or what??
The best thing to do is make du'a to get protection from this, and to also decrease love for this dunya and all its temptations.

May Allah help us all, ameen.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

the reason why there are many women in the middle east dressing like western women is because, many of the parents of these women had forced hijab on their daughters, but never really explained why they should be wearing the hijab. i've come to realize that just because the majority of a country may be muslim, it doesn't mean that they are all properly islamically educated. i used to think all middle easterners were shaykhs, but i also realized that i knew a lot more than many of those that had been born into the religion. it's really about receiving proper islamic guidance. there are many knowledgable shaykhs in the UAE and the rest of the arab world. the problem is that no one is really listening to the scholars. this is very scary.

and because the parents never explained why their daughters should be wearing hijab. western women come in the country and tell the muslim girls that they are oppressed to wear that. since they were never told why they wear the hijab, the muslim sister now believes that she in fact is oppressed. hence she begins to don western clothing which at most times can be in great contrast to islamic dress.
:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Salaam,

I find posts such as these humorous. How a person dresses is important but it is not the downfall of civilization as we know it. One cannot force people to obey the laws of the Qu'ran, for that would be compulsion and the Qu'ran states there is no compulsion in our religion. Our duty as a Muslim is to raise our children to respect their bodies and to understand modestly as a part of that self respect.

Even if UAE forced everyone to dress Islamically it would not change what the problem is, it would only treat a symptom. If I am going to treat someone for an infection I need to treat the problem...not just cover it with a band-aid and hope it goes away. Dressing immodestly means the person does not understand their own worth and they need to be taught they are worthy of protecting thier body from the gawking of strangers. If you force someone into a mold you think they should fit into, you will only serve to push them further away from the truth and resent the teachings of Islam.

Before I converted to Islam I dressed immodestly and felt it was my "freedom" and "right" to dress that way. I didn't understand that the only right there was at the moment was for any stranger to look at my body without my permission. But my first concern when converting was about learning and practicing the truth, reading the Quran, understanding the religion. I dare say if someone had tried to criticize my dress and force me into a hijab I would've never considered converting. Gently, gently we must perform dawa.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Asalamo Alaikom sister Sarah :)

there is nothing wrong with having a "dress code" in a country that wants to have an "islamic country" with "islamic rules"... sure a man should lower his gaze and not look at what is not his/permissible, wife... having naked (tight cloth where one may only "change her skin color") females walking around doesn't help at all to a better society... if a female likes it or not, out of her house should dress modestly, considering a community/country who wants to have an islamic environment... In US, no female can go out naked with the definition of nakedness in US (certain parts of the body showing with "skin color")... in an "islamic country", definition of nakedness is different... when one wants to move to a country, one would do his homework and see if he minds that country' laws and regulations... so having regulations/laws in a country doesn't go against "there is no compulsory in islam"...

wasalamo alaikom

syed_saalim

Slave of Allah SWT
Reply to Sister ShyHijabi: Sister says I find posts such as these humorous.
as far as dressing is concerned to be frank arab sisters are not dressing properly,there is no proper hijab
and when did i told to force people to obey the law of Quran,as far as no compulsion in the religion is concerned (Qur'an 02:256) we cant force people to accept islam not in dressing,sister your not aware how the suitation is here i feel very shame of myself.as far as raising our children to respect thier bodeis and to understand modesty as a part of that self respect is concerned when the people are not self respect in society where ever you go we find fitna then its very difficult

sister here prostitution has become very common the so called arabs they deal with it,our kuffar sister walk on the street with dirty dress code you cant imagine this is footsteps of satan (Qur'an this is arab land not uk or usa,this land is pure but these people are making dirty.

where i come from my town indian,in the state of orrisa skirts,sleeveless are banned,just imagine sister,this kuffar are spoiling our muslim brothers and sister (Arabs) my view was all kind of dress code which is against islamic law like sleeveless tops,mini skirts,transparent dress should be banned and with huge fine
i didn't said that we should force them to wear hijab.
when a kuffar women walk on street with dirty dress code on arab land i hope brothers understand it
its a muslim land,its our land,why should we allow kuffar system in our country

there is a hadith,when something goes wrong if you can stop,stop with your hand if not stop with your mouth,if not atleast curse in heart its wrong that is lowest level of emman

i did my job sister,what ever i felt i said,i pray to Allah Azzawajal to guide the ummah of our beloved prophet muhammad (pbuh)

Jazakallah

zulfikar

Women do not wear hijab in your country????
I could understand what do you feel. because I am an Indonesian. In my country that have the biggest number of muslims but Indonesia doesn't practise the sharia. So most women do not wear hijab. This situation are very heavy for us (men).

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro its not only U.A.E countries like egypt, tunisia , morocco ,do encourage the western world to come to their countries as tourists and you can just imagine what next. Another thing lately that came into my mind is you this middle east countries own big oil company in europe a good example is here in northern europe companies like okQ8 which i propbably stands for oil of kuwait & Qatar .This big company owns alot of pestrol satations here and guess what they sell in their shops pig meats. alcohol , aldults magazines and where does .the profit money go back to their countries . I wonder what their some about these millions of dollars the get . may aALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) makes us conquer europe and america so that this weak muslims se how islam is great.

the Prophet (sallAllahu 'alaihi wasalam) said in a very authentic hadith:

`There will be people of my Ummah who will seek to make lawful; fornication, wine-drinking and the use of ma`aazif ( musical instruments ).` (Sahih Bukhari

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

the reason why there are many women in the middle east dressing like western women is because, many of the parents of these women had forced hijab on their daughters, but never really explained why they should be wearing the hijab. i've come to realize that just because the majority of a country may be muslim, it doesn't mean that they are all properly islamically educated. i used to think all middle easterners were shaykhs, but i also realized that i knew a lot more than many of those that had been born into the religion. it's really about receiving proper islamic guidance. there are many knowledgable shaykhs in the UAE and the rest of the arab world. the problem is that no one is really listening to the scholars. this is very scary.

and because the parents never explained why their daughters should be wearing hijab. western women come in the country and tell the muslim girls that they are oppressed to wear that. since they were never told why they wear the hijab, the muslim sister now believes that she in fact is oppressed. hence she begins to don western clothing which at most times can be in great contrast to islamic dress.
:wasalam:

I agree with what you write but, with regards to mothers forcing hijab, I do not think that is so relevant. A lot of the Muslims particularly in the Levant, i.e. Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine only recently started wearing the Hijab..

Historically, they DID wear the hijab, but in the early part of the 20th Century through to the 1980s and early 90s the Hijab was seldom worn by women.

So, the problem is not so much the parents not teaching about Hijab, but the people even knowing the basics of Islam.

People have a very limited knowledge of Islam, to them Islam is merely a cultural thing, to some it is part of being Arab others view it as something they are just born into etc. Majority, of course wish to learn Islam properly, but those around them are not ideal instructors!

Now, a lot of girls wear hijab, where in the past they did not. For example, in some parts of Northern Lebanon. However, they do not do more important obligatory acts such as establishing the prayer!

Indecentness, Lewidness, Greed, Selfishness, and many other things are not the reason SOME Muslims are so behind or away from Islam.... These are the symptoms of their lack of knowledge of Islam. Their lack of KNOWING Allah, their Creator... If People really knew Tawheed and Aqeedah they would want change their ways and to lead their lives according to Islam.

Forcibly making people wear certain clothes or behave in certain way is not a proper long-term remedy to any of our problems. - Infact, people can behave just as bad whatever clothes they wear, or whatever place they are in! Astaghfirullah.

The key for the Muslims is going to come from worshipping Allah properly and having the knowledge of Islam based purely upon Quran and Sunnah without any culural or other dilution / misrepresentation.

I am going to close this thread,

Things will get better, just give your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters a kind word of advice.. and advise them accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.