Flight MH370.

John Smith

As Salam walyakum.

Just wanted to ask all to make Dua for our Muslim brothers & sisters aboard flight MH370.

Allah knows best what has happened to this aircraft & its passengers, but i can't help but feel pain & helplessness for the families involved.

All the speculation involving the pilots must be hard to watch & read for families & it must be hard for Malaysia as a country thrust into this media frenzy.

May Allah Swt bring ease after hardship to all those connected with this tragic event.

I'm of the opinion that this plane was hijacked with foreign government collusions.

There is a Naval base in the Indian Ocean called ( Diego Garcia) with is leased out to the USA by the British, the Flight took direction towards this base which the media fail to mention.

The USA authorities seem to know a bit too much regarding this aircrafts movement.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullaah,

Jazaka Allaahu khayraa for the thoughts and prayers.

I prefer to stick to official news from the press conference that is air daily. The US seems to know too much on everything thus why I do not buy any of it unless that that come from the press conference because too many speculations will only distract from the main mission that is finding the aircraft.

A reporter actually asked in the press if the flight had landed in that base. But The Minister of Transportation denied that.

Last edited:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Indeed our dua are with the families and the passengers.

I am in need of help. What are the political conditions which would make someone hijack a plane. I am well aware of what happens on this side of the ocean. I know little about the other side.

Somayah_963

I cant express the pain I too feel for the families and those on board the plane. Inshallah allah gives those people strength.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

This has become a very big mystery - I feel maybe the government's know where it is, but are just covering it up for some reason?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum! May Allah swt grant them strength and find guide to Aircraft MAS MH370 as soon as possible ~Amin!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
A special press conference by the Prime Minister was held just now at 10 pm Malaysia time verifying that the last signal from the missing aircraft was detected in the middle of South Indian Ocean.

That being said and after 17 days, most likely there are no survivors in this tragedy. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

May those who were Muslims died while saying the shahadah. Allaah knows best what really happened in there.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
So is it definite that it's from Flight 370? Because from what I last read, they were just going based on assumption...

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

They said they have done some sort of new calculations based on evidence from the radar and signals they've received - and this kind of technology has been used in this way for the first time. So whatever way they worked the data, all they could know what that the plane was in the middle of the Indian ocean, around where there was no definite landmass. Maybe they knew how much fuel the plane had and far it could go, and considering its been 17 days.... this is the conclusion they came up with.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
The analysis never been done before was carried out using a unique technique from the 19th century (old school method) by the AAIB (Air Accidents Investigation Branch) UK and data from the Inmarsat satellite.

As for the images of debri and objects at the Southern Indian Ocean caught by the Australian, Chinese and French satellites, that has yet to be confirmed because by the time they reached the suspected areas, they couldn't find anything.

The focus now is not only to find wreckage of the aircraft but to find the black box (in order to answer the speculations and unanswered questions), which in the case of Air France 447 accident it took them 2 years to locate the black box.

The Fatwa Committee of Malaysian has made a verdict that solat janazah ghaib for the Muslim crews and passengers onboard is unnecessary at this time since they are still considered as missing (mafqud) until there can be any evidence of a body or until the search and rescue stopped completely (which won't happen), then only the solat janazah ghaib can be done.

There is still hope as dua` is the best weapon for us Muslims.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

I watched the Air France documentary some time ago - it was purely a pilot error, as the pilot in charge at the time didn't have as much experience as other senior pilots did, and the weather was bad. Maybe such a thing happened in this case too, as one of the co pilots was only 27 years old and he was flying without a co-flight assistant for the first time. (Though weather was fine, but any mechanical problem could have cropped up).

But black boxes only contain data of the last two hours. So if suppose everyone passed out and the plane kept flying for seven hours, the black box might not reveal as much. :( It's a sad mystery indeed, but I would really like to know the details of what happened.