flood in pakistan

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
[yt]4S5UcRirp7g&feature=related[/yt]

The quality of video is bad but you can see the people who jumped were safe but those who didnt were smashed into pieces inna lilah wa inna illahi raji'un

Gernada1492

A Muslim
Pakistan has been in flood from top to bottom in the map. Still they are not getting their heads back, like they did after earth quake. ALLAH is angry with this nation but they dont understand

I want flood in posh areas of karachi as well including aarmy, navy and airforce areas.

apocalypse77

Pakistan has been in flood from top to bottom in the map. Still they are not getting their heads back, like they did after earth quake. ALLAH is angry with this nation but they dont understand

I want flood in posh areas of karachi as well including aarmy, navy and airforce areas.

What is done is done. Can we stop playing God with all this "serves them right" thing?? That is Allah's business and our main duty is to pray dafety to those innocent victims. Its little things like these that dusunite Muslims and make it easier for others to attack us.

Gernada1492

A Muslim
What is done is done. Can we stop playing God with all this "serves them right" thing?? That is Allah's business and our main duty is to pray dafety to those innocent victims. Its little things like these that dusunite Muslims and make it easier for others to attack us.
:)
I wonder if muslims were ever united after 1929?

Only praying wont help. We need to get our actions right as well. We are doing half of the act.

TipuSultan

Banned

:salam2:
hope u r fine and enjoying ramzan.
akhi it is bad to say this.when a person is in calamity it does not always mean that Allah is angry with them.may be Allah is testing them. they r so many children, women and old people.......what have they done?most of the time it is the poor people who suffer,what have they done?that's why Allah says that in paradise the first claimnats will be poor people.akhi I hope u didn't feel bad.
sorry if u felt bad.

Gernada1492

A Muslim
:salam2:
hope u r fine and enjoying ramzan.
akhi it is bad to say this.when a person is in calamity it does not always mean that Allah is angry with them.may be Allah is testing them. they r so many children, women and old people.......what have they done?most of the time it is the poor people who suffer,what have they done?that's why Allah says that in paradise the first claimnats will be poor people.akhi I hope u didn't feel bad.
sorry if u felt bad.
Brother, i m well and there are in trouble, it doesnt mean im pious and they are bad. I am talking about them as a whole nation, rather than individuals.

i am the worst person among all muslims.

You should read the stroeis before and after earth quake of 2006 (or 2008) in pakistan. How the people behaved after that and before that as well. There were not ashamed of their acts. A

Anyways, i wont write such stuff again . I m sorry if it has bothered you . I hope your gym is doing fine :)

TipuSultan

Banned
inshallah Allah will forgive me and you.and help the people in distress.

no akhi in ramzan no Gym :( but after ramzan inshallah gym again and in ramzan I will become thin and when I join gym back will try for 6 packs. :)

dunno

:astag::astag::astag:

ya akhi how do u know that God this Gods anger on our brothers?
wallahi there are other places that are much worst then pakistan
maybe it's a test from God

many scholars of islam suffered
the prophet himself suffered a great deal can u also call that Gods anger? :astag::astag::astag:
please watch what u say
im not from pakistan but i know many who are great muslims :wasalam:

TipuSultan

Banned
akhi dunno,akhi Gernada1492 has already said sorry. he actually did not mean what he said.even I say so many things without realising and then feel sorry.
Allah forgive all of us.ameen

Abdul25

Logical Believer
this is so depressing, many people are suffering and many cities are wiped out an evacuated because of the flood. i have never seen such thing in my life as i have been living in area where floods every year were a norm but this thing is extraordinary, i pray to Allah that He shows us His mercy. we already have had enough of our part, May Allah SWT give us all sbr as it is needed and make us steadfast as these are really very tough times for us as a nation.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Wow please watch what ur saying.... :(

May Allah (swt) have mercy on us and help our brothers and sisters.....:tti_sister:

:wasalam: