For all those who protect the Qur'an

Abdullah5576

Asalamulaykum warahmatullah wabarakatu dear respected brothers and sisters. I would like to hear your experiances memorizing the Quran. All your difficulties and ease. Your favorite surah, how much you memorize, per day or when you can, and finally what motivates you. Insha'Allah this will inspire others to memorize or become fond of the Quran

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

may Allah reward you for your efforts and determination for memorising Quran that i saw from other threads.

i loved Quran from first time i read, but when i heard beautifull recitations, for example the ones of respected Saad Al Ghamdy, something moved in my heart deeply :SMILY252:

by repeted listenings, translations and transcriptions we can learn, better it is for who can learn with theacher alhamdullilah, for me internet really helps.

:salam2:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah help you dear brother in memoraising Quran for Allah sake and make your keeper of Quran Inshallah.

I am aslo memoraising Quran dear brother and I hope one day to become a Hafiza Inshallah, but I know it takes a lot of effors, patience, time and faith in Allah. InshAllah.

I am memoraising Quran with Mualima Alahdmulillah but aslo by myselfe. But beside that I aslo listen diffrent Surahs on my mobile phone before I go to sleap and in morning to remember what I have already memoriased, because that is the best time for studing, as brain is more in rest. Also brother it is good that when you learn Quran, you use only one the same book ( the same example of Quran) because that can also be very helpfull in memoraising Quran Inshallah. Also it is good to eat a loot of bananas for good function brain, cimet and honey.

I have also shared thread about best methods in memoraising Quran and I hope Inshallah it will be usefull for you brother.

Here is the link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76684

May Allah bless you.Ameen

:wasalam:

Abdullah5576

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah help you dear brother in memoraising Quran for Allah sake and make your keeper of Quran Inshallah.

I am aslo memoraising Quran dear brother and I hope one day to become a Hafiza Inshallah, but I know it takes a lot of effors, patience, time and faith in Allah. InshAllah.

I am memoraising Quran with Mualima Alahdmulillah but aslo by myselfe. But beside that I aslo listen diffrent Surahs on my mobile phone before I go to sleap and in morning to remember what I have already memoriased, because that is the best time for studing, as brain is more in rest. Also brother it is good that when you learn Quran, you use only one the same book ( the same example of Quran) because that can also be very helpfull in memoraising Quran Inshallah. Also it is good to eat a loot of bananas for good function brain, cimet and honey.

I have also shared thread about best methods in memoraising Quran and I hope Inshallah it will be usefull for you brother.

Here is the link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76684

May Allah bless you.Ameen

:wasalam:
Insha'Allah you become a hafiza dear sister. As for me I gave up music last ramadhan when I was 12 since then I have grown fond of the Quran and listen to it daily. Allah has blessed me with being able to memorize a page a day and getting good at applying tajweed, Alhamdulilah. I ask that the Lord of the heavens and the earth makes our journey for hafizing easy. Allahu Ameen be Rahmati