for muslim young women with love

Aapa

Mirajmom
Sister,

I write to him and ask him to make videos. We discuss Islam and Islamic needs. He is very intelligent. He is very energetic and he is very open.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
Salaam,

He is one of my dearest loves and he knows it. This man I love. I asked him to make a video for young Muslim women..I was thinking of a sister who is going through a difficult time...:http://youtube.com/watch?v=DBiGGC7S5gA

Salam sister, macha'Allah i really like it. Do you know why, i'LL tell you:my mum is half spanish half italian,my dad was half french half british and I was born in South America and I married a brother(a spanish one )from belgium;that makes that my children have 3 nationalities(fr,blg ,sp) but the more important is that [U]THEY ARE MUSLIMS HAMDULILLAH[/U]
WASSALAM:SMILY288: :SMILY288: :SMILY288:

muharram23

Staff member
Salaam,

He is one of my dearest loves and he knows it. This man I love. I asked him to make a video for young Muslim women..I was thinking of a sister who is going through a difficult time...:http://youtube.com/watch?v=DBiGGC7S5gA

Salamu alaykum,
in one of his videos called "hoax wahabi" he mentiones that only 4 mathabs are accepted that u must follow, and that Salaf manhaj has nothing to do with islam. All salafi manhaj is that we dont blindliy follow any imam if the proof comes to us from Quran and sunnah contradicting the statement of the imam. We definitely respect the 4 honorable imams. They themselves said 'that if proof comes from sunnah which proofs that they are wrong, to throw their opinion against the wall, and take the proof over their saying". Nowadays, u will c the people of the mathabs when you show them a proof from quran or hadeeth prooving the statements of the imam wrong, they will say "no" how dare u say that imam like this could not now"? So, they threw the statement of resululluah s.vs and they took the statemtn of imam. Basicly they took their imams as their prophet. Salafi manhaj is basicly folowing the Quran wa sunna and the rightly guided salafusaaleeh (commpanions of resullulah s.v.a. and the people came after them). All the imams were salef, because they themselves said it. They didnt come up with a mathab but the people after them came up with it. There was a time when the people of the 4 mathabs wouldnt pray after an imam of different mathab, nor would they marry daughters to someone who wasnt in same mathab. In time of i believe salahuddeen, people had 4 mihrabs in one masjid and 4 different salah (ex. fedr,zuhr, asr,maghrib, isha)at once because they wouldnt pray with each other. Isnt this a misguidence? So, he shouldnt talk about salafies as not having nothing to do in islam. A beard would look much nicer on him, because its wajibb.

wallahu alem

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My realtionship with him is to discuss Islam and issues we share in common. I would not dare question this man's personal decisions. Often, it is difficult to grow a beard depending on ethnicity etc. He is very open and I strongly urge you to contact him. He will respond. Please feel free to tell him sister mirajmom suggested you do.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum
I didn't like any of his videos to be honest ....and this one also,thats a personal opinion ,not to offened anyone...
waaleikum salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
A beard would look much nicer on him, because its wajibb.

wallahu alem

:salam2:
A beard does not make a person pious. Anyways sis Mirajmom thanks for the video, he's a little excentric but has a very good point mashAllah.
:wasalam:

Combat79

assalamu aleikum
I didn't like any of his videos to be honest ....and this one also,thats a personal opinion ,not to offened anyone...
waaleikum salam

Salam Sis...

i didn't mean anything actually ...but this is a great video i think!!..but u know what..anybody got opinion..so please don't mean anything..

by the way..thank for sharing..

wsalam...

muharram23

Staff member
what do you think akhi Resulullah s.v.s would say about a man saying he is following resulullah s.v.a but yet he is not growing a beard. Correct me but i think it was ibn abbas r.a who had one little hair on his face and over the time he plugged it out. SO when he came to resulullah sva and gave him salam resulullah sl.va wouldnt reply to him not even look at him. Even though he only had one little hair and was a young man. Then later on resulullah s.v.a told him and asked him why he plucked that hair of his beard. I beleive that he mentioned also that he s.v.a saw little angels play with his beard. Wallahu alem. Correct me if i am wrong

muharram23

Staff member
here are some proofs.

Importance of the Beard in the words of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam):

(1) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said "I have no connection iwth one who shaves, shouts and tears his clothing eg. in grief or affication."
- Reported by Abu Darda (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501

(2) The teachings of Hadhrat Ammar Bin Yaasir, Abdullah Ibn Umar, Sayyidina Umar, Abu Hurairah and Jaabir (R.A.), indicate that ALL used to keep beards that were one fist length or more. Hadhrat Jaabir (R.A.) had said: "We used to grow long beards and only during Hajj and Umrah did we trim them to the required length (i.e. fist length)."

(3) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) relates that: "He who imitates the kuffar (non-believers) and dies in that state, he will be raised up with them on the Day of Qiyamat (Judgement)."

(4) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) says: "Trim closely the moustache, and let the beard flow (Grow)."
- Narrated Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 498

(5) "Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) ordered us to trim the moustache closely and spare the beard" says Ibn Umar.
- Muslim, Hadith no. 449

(6) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)said: "Act against contrary to the polythesists, trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."
- Reported by Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 500

(7) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said "Trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."
- Reported by Abu Hurairah (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501

(8) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Anyone who shaves has no claim to the mercy of Allah"
- Reported by Ibn Abbas (R.A.) in Tibrabi

(9) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) used to cut that portion (which exceeds the grip of the hand) of the beard.
- Tirmidhi

The Beard according to the Great Imams of Jurisprudence

Hanafi

Imam Muhammed (R.A.) writes in his book "Kitabul Aathaar" where he relates from Imam Abu Hanifa (R.A.) who relates from Hadhrat Haytham (R.A.) who relates from Ibn Umar (R.A.) that he (Ibn Umar) used to hold his beard in his hand and cut off which was longer. Imam Muhammed (R.A.) says that this is what we follow and this was the decision of Imam Abu Hanifa. Therefore, according to Hanafies, to shorten the beard less than a FIST LENGTH is HARAAM and on this is IJMA (concensus of opinion).

Shafi'i

Imam Shafi (R.A.) in his Kitabul Umm states, "To shave the beard is HARAAM." (Shari Minhaj dar Shara Fasl Aqueeqa).

Maaliki

Shekh Ahmad Nafarawi Maliki in the commentary of Imam Abu Zayed's booklet states, "to shave the beard is without doubt haraam according to all Imams." It is also mention in "Tamheed" which is a commentary of "Muatta" (Sunnan Imam Malik (R.A.)) that to shave the beard is HARAAM and among males the only ones to resort to this practice (of shaving) are the HERMAPHRODITES (persons who possess both male and female features and characteristics).

Hanbali

The Hanbalies in the famous Al-Khanie'a Hanbali Fatawa Kitab state that "to grow the beard is essential and to shave it is HARAAM." Also in the Hanbali Mathab books "Sharahul Muntahaa" and "Sharr Manzoomatul Aadaab", it is stated "The most accepted view is that it is HARAAM (prohibited to shave the beard)."

Also note, according to scholars of Islam: "To shave off the beard is unlawful (haraam) and one who shaves his beard is legally speaking an unrighteous fellow (FASIQ); hence, it is NOT PERMISSIBLE to appoint such a man as an Imam. To say Taraweeh behind such an Imam is MAKRUH-E-TAHRIMI (near prohibition)" (Shami Vol.1, p.523)

The Durre-Mukhtar states: "No one has called it permissible to trim it (the beard) less than FIST-LENGTH as is being done by some westernized Muslims and hermaphrodites." (Vol. 2, p. 155). Also, "It is forbidden (haraam) for a man to cut off another's beard." (Vol. 5, p. 359).

Conclusion

Thus, a Muslim who shaves or shortens his beard is like a hermaphrodite, his Imamate near prohibition, his evidence is not valid, he will not have the right to vote or being voted for. Shaving and shortening the beard is the action of non-believers. Imam Ghazzali (RA) says: "Know that the key to total bliss (Saadah) lies in following the Sunnah and in emulating the life of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) in ALL that issues from him, and in ALL his doings even if it concerns the manner of his eating, rising, sleeping, and speaking. I do say thisin relation to rituals in worship ONLY because ther is no way neglecting the Sunnah reported of him in such matters - but what I say INCLUDES EVERY ASPECT of his daily life." (Kitab al Arbain Addin, Cairo 1344, p. 89). Furthermore, in the Holy Qur'an, Allah told Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) to say:

"Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Quran 3:31)

The daily recitation of a band of angels of Allah is "Holy is the Being who adorned men with beards and women with braids" (Takmela e Bahr al Raiq, Vol. 3, p. 331)

Lastly, Allah Ta'ala says in the Holy Qur'an: "And when the true believers are called to Allah and His Rasul (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) [to accept and practice the law and commands of Allah and His Rasul (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)] that he may pass judgement upon them, their ONLY reply is 'We hear and obey.' Such men shall surely prosper." (24:51)

THE CALL IS TO GROW A FIST LENGTH BEARD, LET US HEAR AND OBEY TO PROSPER.

The Blessed Beard... Grow it, what's so hard to understand?
Commentary by Islam.tc

Muslims are overcome with western influence in their lives and it's easy to forget, nay, neglect the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). Little do these Muslims realize the magnitude of their actions in imitating Kufaar (see Hadith section). This is a truly shocking! Hopefully the information presented herein will enlighten those. And then there are others who claim that the matters concerning beards is a "little" issue not worthy of mention nor practice. To them I say get off the denial bandwagon, you're a Muslim! Follow the Prophet (Peace be upon him) in all aspects of life, for he was the best of examples. I couldn't tell you how many times I've mistaken a Muslim brother (outside of the Masjid) for a kaafir on account of his clean-shaven, well oiled, face. How can I say "Assalaamu Alaikum Brother!" when I do not know if he is a Muslim. Yet that very brother then wonders why he was ignored! Sure, he can tell if others are Muslim on account of their beard, but what about himself? From one brother to another, I say: "Grow a beard, then, since it also promotes Brotherhood in the real world. Stand with your Brothers, be one. We know you think you are handsome without it (a beard), but who cares? What matters is how Allah (S.W.T.) sees you. And when you do grow a beard, don't mock the Sunnah, please grow it correctly, i.e. FIST LENGTH. That is the prescribed length and no shorter (see Hadeeth section)..." Peace.