For you British people!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
salam alikom
for brothers and sisters from GB,england scotland wales or ireland
a friend of mine keeps on asking me how could I go to england to live there;
and he starts to say lot of good things about living there!
I can't convince him to stop thinking about going to england , so if you have any opinion to share, any stories happend to you, please put it here so i can mention it to him maybe he'll be influenced by your stories and opinions!
I don't want him to go there

Abdul25

Logical Believer
well, brother, i am not from UK, but i am from Germany,i have come to Germany from my country Pakistan to study for 5 yrs, now it has been one yr and i am finding it really difficult to live in this type of society,here the biggest problem is to find the halal food,here eid comes and goes, ramzan comes and goes, nothing happens here as it used to be in pak, second problem is of the women here, they are always trying to catch u, and with very less clothes, drinking, pork, parties, many times i was invited to party, it is very difficult to live in a western country, now i realize that i made a mistake by coming here, here danger of loosing emaan, u see shyteen every day on the rods, every where, on this Christmas one of my class fellows was insisting me go with her in her home to stay there for 5 days, ALLAH knows how hard it is for a bachelor like me to avoid this, so it is better that he should not care for the money or this world, ask him to pray to allah and dont make mistake like i did by coming to Germany and now everytime i have to be in stress, if i wear Islamic cap people stare at me as if i ahve come from space, they utter words for me, they look at me with mocking smile, it is rwally hard to be muslim and live in this type of indecent society.
regards.

Restless

Where is he coming from?

Personally I wouldn't recommend it. insha'Allaah I want to get out of here in the future to somewhere better :p

hana*

there is advantages and disadvantages in EVERY country. I was born and lived here all my life and my experience is that it is good to stay here for da'awah purposes as the potential is high. However, most Muslims who do come here do not come to benefit the people and come for their own gains in dunya.

on the other hand, it can be difficult to stay a strong Muslim here, there is a lot of fitnah- which im sure is the same anywhere you go. it is particularlly hard in high school, where you may be the only Muslim following Islam and everything and everyone around you is opposed to it.

however, Allah in His wisdom choses what is best and suitable for every individual.

:wasalam:

Abdul25

Logical Believer
asslam o alikum, my advice is that he should stay away from going to a country where there is lot of fitna

arzafar

well, brother, i am not from UK, but i am from Germany,i have come to Germany from my country Pakistan to study for 5 yrs, now it has been one yr and i am finding it really difficult to live in this type of society,here the biggest problem is to find the halal food,here eid comes and goes, ramzan comes and goes, nothing happens here as it used to be in pak, second problem is of the women here, they are always trying to catch u, and with very less clothes, drinking, pork, parties, many times i was invited to party, it is very difficult to live in a western country, now i realize that i made a mistake by coming here, here danger of loosing emaan, u see shyteen every day on the rods, every where, on this Christmas one of my class fellows was insisting me go with her in her home to stay there for 5 days, ALLAH knows how hard it is for a bachelor like me to avoid this, so it is better that he should not care for the money or this world, ask him to pray to allah and dont make mistake like i did by coming to Germany and now everytime i have to be in stress, if i wear Islamic cap people stare at me as if i ahve come from space, they utter words for me, they look at me with mocking smile, it is rwally hard to be muslim and live in this type of indecent society.
regards.

bro im from pakistan too. i plan to do MS/phD from US. Is it that difficult???
i have relatives in cali and texas and that's where im applying among other Unis. there are plenty of Pakistanis in those unis and i have contacted them. the idea im getting is that it's up to how you manage it?
any suggestion from American muslims?

also many muslim countries have very strict immigration laws. especially the arab countries. and there are ver few goo unis in muslim countries.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
I think that he's using studying to hide his real intention, for that matter i've asked him, would you return to your country when finishing studies...
he said ..NO