Forgiveness prayer # 7 from Quran

Ladybug3478

Salam :),

َبَّنَا ٱغۡفِرۡ لِى وَلِوَٲلِدَىَّ وَلِلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ يَوۡمَ يَقُومُ ٱلۡحِسَابُ

Rabbanā ghfir Lī Wa Liwālidayya Wa Lilmu’uminīna Yawma Yaqūmul-Ĥisāb

Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents and believers on the day when the account is cast. (Qur’an 14:41)

My question is...if someone is past away (ex.parent(s)) what does the Quran say about praying for them?

Regards

Ladybug3478

salam alykum sister.

we need to know if this person was a muslim or no .
if he was not , Allah subhanahu wa taala is the judge between all his slaves .
the good christians who don't recieve the message , the good jews who don't receieve the message , the believers in god almighty , all those Allah taala will not live them without a good reward sister .

that mean sister Allah taala is more mercyfull about all his slaves than us ( smile) and every one will be rewarded justely and with mercy , except those whom Allah taala know their evils and even if they return to live they will do the same evil as they did.

there's many Ayat in holy Kuran about this sister may Allah taala forgive us and the believers befor us in all time even in the time of Noah peace be upon him and Adam until the day of judgement amen.

Salam,

So, someone can perform Hajj on behalf of another person only if that other person was Muslim?

Thanks

Ladybug3478

we don't know that the messenger of Allah taala, Mohamad salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam, performed hajj on behalf of another person not muslim even his parrents , granthfather , and uncle. nor other companions may Allah taala be pleased with them . and Allah taala know best.

Thank you for that information. :)

BrotherZak

My question is...if someone is past away (ex.parent(s)) what does the Quran say about praying for them?

Regards

No one will be dealt unjustly to the least degree. Justice and mercy will overshadow all else on that day, so rest assured on that fact that Allah is not soo cruel to punish those who did not received the message or sometimes worse, those who have received the messaged distorted and corrupted beyond recognition. Salvation ultimately lies in Believing in the One God, not ascribing partners to him and doing righteous deeds. This was the bare message of tawhid which the multitudes of prophets preached among their people throughout the ages.

Ladybug3478

No one will be dealt unjustly to the least degree. Justice and mercy will overshadow all else on that day, so rest assured on that fact that Allah is not soo cruel to punish those who did not received the message or sometimes worse, those who have received the messaged distorted and corrupted beyond recognition. Salvation ultimately lies in Believing in the One God, not ascribing partners to him and doing righteous deeds. This was the bare message of tawhid which the multitudes of prophets preached among their people throughout the ages.

Thank you. Allah is Just and All knowing.