Video Former Christian Minister Accepts Islam - Reverend Blev

Salem9022

Qoute from the comment section:

"If I look tired in the video, I am. I had been fighting my heart in this matter for some time now, and could not fight it anymore. There is only one religion in the world which makes sense, in which its scripture is uncontaminated, it's precepts are pure. And that it Islam. From here on, I am no longer a christian minister. I am a Muslim. Alhumdillah!"

fdjohan

Welcome brother

Qoute from the comment section:

"If I look tired in the video, I am. I had been fighting my heart in this matter for some time now, and could not fight it anymore. There is only one religion in the world which makes sense, in which its scripture is uncontaminated, it's precepts are pure. And that it Islam. From here on, I am no longer a christian minister. I am a Muslim. Alhumdillah!"

Allahu Akbar!
Assalammu'alaikum.
Brother Salem. Welcome to Islam. Welcome to the peaceful world.
I really like to talk with you via email if you don't mind.
Wassalammu'alaikum.

Ferry

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Thank you so much for sharing of these videos.
Jezek ALL-LLAHU khairan.

el farouk

:ma:and :astag:never too late to forgivenesssssss. welcome brother

please ask any questions or any help u need. may alllah bless you:wasalam:

alllah is great:salah:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Just a note here brothers and sisters; brother Salem is NOT the brother in the video and is DEFINATELY not a convert to Islam; brother Salem is from Pakistan, and has been here on TTI since last summer.

Sanaa01

Muslima
masha'a allah

QUOTE=Salem9022;292525][yt]83QZ-paPb7c&feature=channel_page[/yt][/QUOTE]

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
اذا جاء نصر الله والفتح ورايت الناس يدخلون في دين الله افواجا فسبح بحمد ربك واستغفره انه كان توابا
صدق الله العضيم :ma:

muthmainnah

Allahu Akbar....!!! Alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah
by the way could anybody tell me what he said in the video because his voice is too slow I don't understand, what i heard is his shahada...jazakumullah khair