Four corners of world/ square

Ladybug3478

Salam,

I want to better understand the 'Adhan' and calling 'Allah u Akbr' to the four points of creation and universal order. Can someone explain what this is and the importance in Islam? Thanks.

Wasalam

salahdin

* Azaan a miracle? Yes! *

Amazing as it sounds, but fortunately, for the Muslims of the world, it is an established fact.

Have a look at a map of the world

And you will find Indonesia on the eastern side of the earth. The major cities of Indonesia are Java, Sumatra, Borneo and Saibil. As soon as dawn breaks on the eastern side of Saibil, at approximately 5:30 am local time, Fajar Azaan begins.
Thousands of Muazzins in Indonesia begin reciting the Azaan. The process advances towards West Indonesia . One and a half hours after the Azaan has been completed in Saibil, it echoes in Jakarta ... Sumatra then follows suit and before this auspicious process of calling Azaan ends in Indonesia , it has already begun in Malaysia ..

Burma is next in line, and within an hour of its beginning in Jakarta, it reaches Dacca, the capital city of Bangladesh . After Bangladesh , it has already prevailed in western India , from Calcutta to Srinagar . It then advances towards Bombay and the environment of entire India resounds with this proclamation. Srinagar and Sialkot (a north city in Pakistan ) have thesame timing for Azaan. The time difference between Sialkot , Quetta , and Karachi is forty minutes, and within this time, Fajar Aazaan is heard throughout Pakistan . Before it ends there, it has already begun in Afghanistan and Muscat .

The time difference between Muscat and Baghdad is one hour. Azaan resounds during this one hour in the environments of Hijaaz-e-Muqaddas (Holycities of Makkah and Madinah), Yemen , United Arab Emirates , Kuwait and Iraq .

The time difference between Baghdad and Alexandria in Egypt is again one
hour. Azaan continues to resound in Syria, Egypt, Somalia and Sudan during this hour. The time difference between eastern and western Turkey is one and a half hours, and during this Alexandria and Tripoli (capital of Libya ) are located at one hour's difference. The process of calling Azaan thus continues throughout the whole of Africa . Therefore, the proclamation of the Tawheed" and "Risaalat" that had begun in Indonesia reaches the Eastern Shore of the Atlantic Ocean after nine and half hours.

Prior to the Aazaan reaching the shores of the Atlantic, the process of "Zohar Azaan" has already started in east Indonesia , and before it reaches Dacca , Asr Azaan" has started. This has hardly reached Jakarta one and half hours later, the time of "Maghrib" becomes due, and no sooner has "Maghrib" time reached Sumatra , the time for calling "Isha Aazaan" has commenced in Saibil! When the Muazzins of Indonesia are calling out "Fajar Azaan", the African Muazzins are calling the Azaan for Isha.

If we were to ponder over this phenomenon thoughtfully, we would conclude
the amazing fact that there is not even a single moment when hundreds of thousands of Muazzins around the world are not reciting the Azaan on the
surface of this earth. Subhaan Allah !!!

Even as you read this material right now, you can be sure there is Azaan
somewhere !!!

سبحان الله
الحمد لله
لا إله إلا الله
الله أكبر

Ladybug3478

this is an adan as a gift for you sister.
[yt]qtfQOWzfiPw[/yt]

Salam Brother,

That was very beautiful! My eyes tear even though I only have a vague idea of what is being said...maybe some of the reason is because of the thoughtfulness of your gift. :blackhijab:

Wasalam

the adhan is 15 second call to prayer. i don't know why this video is 7 minutes long or why there is an echo going on. that is not islam. the jews used horns to call people to synagogoues . the christians used bells. the muslims use the human voice. here is the meaning of the adhan.

AllahuAkbar - God is Greatest

ash hadu Allah ila ha illallah - i bear witness there is not god but Allah

ash hadu anna Muhammad ar rasul Allah - i bear witness that indeed Muhammad(pbuh) is the Messenger of Allah

haee ya las salah - Come to prayer

haee ya lal falah- come to betterment/success/prosperity

la ilaha illallah - there is no god but Allah

Ladybug3478

Salam,

Okay, I'm a bit confused now but, I use the adnan from Islamicfinder.org and since I don't know Arabic - I really can't comment on anything. Thanks to all for the comments.

Wasalam

uff ya Allah. i said i'm giving the meaning of the adhan not the entire adhan in itself. the words are repeated but the meaning of the words that are said those i have translated.

Ladybug3478

Salam,

Cool, good to know that is cleared up. And, thank you both for taking the time to explain the Adnan. :blackhijab:

Wasalam

Ladybug3478

salamu alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu sister.

adan is the call to Salat sister.
Allah Akbar mean Allah is great .

haya ala Salat : call to Salat.
haya ala lfalah : call to the succes.

"to the four points of creation and universal order. "
where did you read this sister do you have any source please ?
and Allah subhanahu wa taala know all.
may Allah subhanahu wa taala bless you and reward you good.

Salam Brother,

I am sorry to not have responded sooner. This came to mind from several sources. Today I was prompted to ask after reading a book called 'How to Make Salaat'. By Muhammad Armiya Nu'Man. Page 9. I would like to better understand this so I can use my imagination and mind's eye when praying. I want to know what are all points of creation...what is this...? But, Inshallah, taking the advise of others and yourself - I will be more moderate and patient and learn with ease (Inshallah, not too slow). Hope this answers your question.

Wasalam