France is laughing at us

Delyan

salaam everybody,

I m just outraged , I just learnt right now on the french news that a french region called Bretagne ( the little Britain, in the north west of France ) has decided to put a kind of egeria of the pope John Paul II in one of their main avenue, and to give the pope s name to one of their streets...: As u know, the headscarf has been prohibited in the name of the secularity, this will very strange that France defends to keep religion out of the system !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now, they all clap and say, brandishing the cross that they feel happy to get close to their christian faith .........!! ?????
i really needed to share that with all of u, I m revolted beside this trial made to the muslims in the name of something which is just a masquerade, a real farce

sis delyan
wa salam

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
I've heard about France's anti-Muslim stuff going on in the past years.

However, remember that Allah says that the "truth will prevail". This couldn't be more true. Wait on Allah and He will give the anti-Muslims EVERYWHERE (not just the French) their due punishments.

For motivation, just know the story of an American from Texas who tried to insult the Muslims with pigs and failed (I'll get the story).
:wasalam:

arabiantxn

salam, i feel what you mean and we all know the injust and predjues this world has for us. Keep for head high and your faith strong it is cause the world is afaraid of the true religion which bears for barrier and had no barrier to stop. All we have to do is be who we are muslims they will hate us but then they will who we are.
i urge you all to pray for all muslims to make us better to make us muslims by faith and religion not by name

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum All,

Just to make 1 short point...

French Governement has banned HIJAABS in the School System to promote secularism yet the same governement continues to subsidize private education for that other globally influential religion, the Catholic Church, at a higher rate per pupil than public schools. (Just in case you don't get this...Catholic students get more funding then Muslim children or any other children)

(You can easily search the source of this report as educational policies & funding criteria in France are public knowledge)

There are many example of two-faced hyprocritical french policies but I will just leave it at one dealing specifically with students and school system in France.

Jazakullah Khairun

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
There are many example of two-faced hyprocritical...

:salam2:
The world is hypocritical against Islam.

We're terrorists when 20 Muslims fly planes into the World Trade Center, but when nearly every Christian in the world attacks the Muslims/non-Christians/Apostates, they are "freedom fighters" (talking about the Crusades).

Muslim women are oppressed, but the nuns and the Virgin Mary (who wears something similar to the Hijab, look her up on google) are just "respecting God".

We're violent when we defend ourselves and/or innocent people from attacks, but the Christians are "freedom fighters" when they go and ruin a country (note that not all Christians think this, but this seems to be in Bush's mind and all of the Fundies/Evangelists' minds).

Muslims are violent to non-Muslims while in America, people wanted to "bomb the Muslims" and there were hundreds of hate crimes/murders against Muslims after the Oklahoma City Bombings and 9/11.

All Muslims kill Apostates because of what 1 Muslim country does.

The "double-standard" as Ali of Ummah Films puts it. It's VERY hypocritical.
:wasalam: