Free Arabic lessons for beginners, MANCHESTER, UK

majd777

Alslam alekum,
I will be happy to help Muslims to learn Arabic for free inshaallah (I am sorry I am new to this website and I did not know that I can not use my email and I do not know how to contact with people who want to learn. Iam just seeking for thawab).
Jazakum Allah kul Khair

majd777

Alsalam alekum,
My aim is to help peoble to learn Arabic to use it for reading the Holy Quran but I will start with basic Arabic of course.

kunhokar

Alslam alekum,
I will be happy to help Muslims to learn Arabic for free inshaallah (I am sorry I am new to this website and I did not know that I can not use my email and I do not know how to contact with people who want to learn. Iam just seeking for thawab).
Jazakum Allah kul Khair

Very happy see such a man with such a great intention,ma Allah reward u.I like to learn arabic,in sha allah

Ameera

Seeking allah
Asalaamu Alikum

i would love some help to learn Arabic I have little knowledge of arabic words but none for the Quran

Ameera

majd777

Alsalam Alekum

I will try to do my best to help all brothers and sisters inshaAllah.

Jazakum Allah khairan

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
salaam borther, i would love to learn. so how r u going to teach it us over the internet? have u got a web site or sumin. wen r u goin to start it.

claudiasilerioe

super

Assalam alaykoum::blackhijab:
Are these lesson online?
I also need to learn arabic! That would be so great I'm a new memeber of the muslim comunity in my city and also in the mosque and they have asked me to learn arabic and that would be great :SMILY346: thanks for all May Allah reward you khou .Salamaleikol

mimi

Asalaamu Alikum

i would love some help to learn Arabic I have little knowledge of arabic words but none for the Quran

Ameera
somebody hellp me plz i am from Brasil but live libano
I dont speak arabe good
hellp me plz
thx

majd777

Alsalam alekum,

Dear brothers and sisters,

I really want to help everybody but the problem that I am studying and working at the same time. I am helping some brothers now in Manchester but I really can not find extra time to help anybody else even online. I hope that other brothers or sisters will help you.

Jazakum Allah Khair

Mahdiha

please help

im am mahdiha from Mauritius im ashamed to say im desperate to learn some arabic if i cud hav some help that would be great!
Asalaamoualaikum.

KiKi

Learn Arabic? Love to..

I would love to learn, but when will you start and how will you teach the classes?

B.Yassine

Assalamu alaykum

I really want to help u online to learn arabic, but I don't know how it can be done. If u have a proposition let me know plz

Salam

Mahdiha

asalaamoualaikum..
it was nice of you to propose help...
if you could just write the basics of a gud pronounciation it would help...
well i hope so..
Thank you..