Free Books

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

did the outside of the package have anything Islamic written on it or was it just normal discrete packaging?

Please only reply if you're a 100% sure. Thanks

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Just to clarify, so if I order this and someone in my house sees it, will they know that it has anything to with Islam? Does the return address have an Islamic name?

Jaxak Allah khairan for sharing that link sis.

newtoIslam

Salam brother

the books were wrapped in brown and the return address is from Dr. A. Abu-Eshy in S.A. I double checked and nothing Islamic on the outside.

If you're concerned, there are a number of free ebooks available on that site, although I believe different from what I received.

serena77

i think i got books from the same site at some point... and mine had one there they were from saudia arabia.. and if thats enough to raise suspcion then you might have an issue. I was lucky i got the mail that day
salaams
Serena

serena77

btw... to add a further note... the books i got were great ! and they included a book or two that i didnt ask for.. and i've heard some others say the same
Serena

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu alaykum

Want to share with everyone... If you're interested in free books on Islam check this web site:

http://www.islamunveiled.org/eng/modules.php?name=free_books

I received my package of books today and the only requirement was to advise they arrived! :hijabi:
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for this information and sharing link.
sister.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)