French convert

lilicantin

I am so glad to have discovered this forum,alrhamduallah, that s what I was looking for ages, being able to communicate with all muslims in the world.
I am French, 27 years old, converted to Islam 3 years ago, I live in England (Staines, middlessex). Islam has changed my entire life, I am so HAPPY to be a muslim now, and I thank Allah every day for having opening my eyes and heart...

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
qu´Allah le Tout Puissant te bénisse et t´ouvre les portes du paradis, profite de ta nouvelle famille, il y des gens magnifiques mashAllah qui te seront d´une très grande aide ici inchAllah.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Welcom sister to TTI and to your family inshaAllah we will benefit from you and you benefit from us.

wa salaam alikom

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
I am so glad to have discovered this forum,alrhamduallah, that s what I was looking for ages, being able to communicate with all muslims in the world.
I am French, 27 years old, converted to Islam 3 years ago, I live in England (Staines, middlessex). Islam has changed my entire life, I am so HAPPY to be a muslim now, and I thank Allah every day for having opening my eyes and heart...
Masha-Allah
Welcome to TTI
:wasalam: