friend trouble!

tauruschick666

salaams! i have been good friends with a girl for 3years.. we were very close, we used to tell each other every thing.. but now i've come to my senses.. this friend of mine keeps changing me.. she makes me wanna do less good deeds.. she doesn't ask me to do bad things, but every time i join her i don't feel like talking about my religion & good things, cos shes not from a religious background although shes a muslem.. i have advised her many times since its my duty as a muslem to do so, but she doesn't listen.. & i don't wanna break my friendship with her cos shes very lonely & sensitive! please advise me on this??

Almeftah

w'salam

You did your best and tryed to help her, now its time for you to let go of her before you become just like her..

By the way, signs (like taurus,..etc) are against Islam.

tauruschick666

do you know if its possible to change the user name? & yeah i guess letting go of her is the best thing to do.. i hope im strong enough for it!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
do you know if its possible to change the user name? & yeah i guess letting go of her is the best thing to do.. i hope im strong enough for it!

:salam2: sister...

I think you can find a solution if you talk with a moderator. Their names are in green colour as far as I know. So just send a PM and mention it to one of them.

As per your friend, make a distance from her for a month. If she talks, just try to explain why you got little distanced. So she might understand and start listening when you talk about Islam. Not much at first. But little by little. Then inshaALLAH everything will be fine.

I am not saying to leave her as you told she will be so alone. So leaving should come at last.

Hope this helps a little.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Almeftah

(Surat An-Nisa 4) And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell, (140)

daywalker

she makes me wanna do less good deeds..

:salam2:

very dangerous, dont let shaitan to play with you. Do take care of your self, and iman. help yourself first to enter in jannah and safe yourself from jahannam.

Leave her before you regret later.

And ask admin to change your nick.

Skywalker

As-salamo'alaikum,

I have an advice for yoy...Why don't you talk to her regarding this face to face ...one to one...n yup if you guyz are really close she will definitely behave accordingly after hearing your concerns...

I think leaving alone should not be a option as people come and go in life but the thing that matters is what difference we made in each others life...InshAllah things will be fine....I hope inshAllah you will definitely make some difference in her life.

ahmed3711

my friend from my point of view i think you should stand beside her.as you said she is lonely and sensitve.so keep on advicing her million times but not in a strict way or not by force and by allah willing and your help inshalla she will change

Maryam Sayyidina

:salam2:
stay with her. She need you and your critics. it show you care about her. I believe she will be closer to you. Don't get boring to say da'waa (tell others to do something good). That's how the way of Da'waa . It's a Long windy road, but Allah's love it. Insha Allah