From darkness to light – Story of an Ex-Atheist, Now Muslimah

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

From darkness to light – Story of an Ex-Atheist, Now Muslimah

This is the conversion story of a sister i got to know , who is on the same course i am following.I hope her story gives other's inspiration.

I come from the Czech republic; I grew up with my mum and brother, as my parents got divorced when I was a baby. My childhood was happy until we moved away to a bigger city as my mum got a job there and I change my school, friends, surroundings, everything. I have found new friends that would influence me in trying all sort of different things, none of them being any good for me. I used to have this desire to go over the limits, to cross the boundaries, just to see what will happen. I was searching for a purpose of why I am here? Is it just to live and die and that’s it? Many times I was thinking if life is just this, then what is the point? We might not even go through life at all..
But even though despite the fact I have always had many friends around me, I never actually thought that I fit in. So after finishing High School, I so desperately needed a change that I decided to leave everything and everyone behind, and go to study in London. Alhamdullilah, now when I look back, I can see that Allah has guided me throughout my life and I was not even Muslim then!

When I got to London, I saw amazing diversity in culture, nations, backgrounds and religions. The main reason actually why I got interested in Islam was the qualities and characters of Muslims that I have met on my journey. The brotherhood and sisterhood was something amazing, the way they always rushed to help each other, I felt like I wanted to discover what it is that binds these people together, and where their peace and kindness comes from.
But as I was atheist, I had to go through a journey of discovering Allah first. I read many books, but the one that actually showed me the proof which I needed, was book called Men of Understanding by Harun Yahya. It made me realised the beauty of this world and how impossible it can be, for all of this to happen by accident.
I was thinking if this really is an accident, how can everything be so perfect? It felt as if I was blind until then, and when I opened my eyes, suddenly I saw the world differently and us as being wonderful creations made by Allah. From here I took a step in discovering different religions, and choosing Islam was a logical choice, and especially when I was reading stories about the Prophet Muhammad, about his amazing character, how he was patient and humble, the way he treated people around him, I wanted to be part of this ummah, I wanted to become Muslimah. So in August 2004 I declared my faith in Allah and His last messenger Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) and since then I have been trying to change my whole life. Priorities, character, relationships, view on life and death, the way I treated people around me.. everything..
Two years later, I feel complete, although there is still so much to learn, I feel the peace in my heart. My faith gives me strength and reassurance, it makes all life matters easier, I no longer feel in despair and lonely.
I thank Allah everyday for bringing me to Islam.
And Allah knows best.

I really loved hers , she discovered that we have a BIG AIM for our life
to Worship Allah

May Allah guide us

Fatima :)