From Misak to TurnTo Islam

Ebu Huzeyfe

Assalâmu Aleikum Wa Rahmatullah

Dear brothers and sisters,

I found this Islamic forum just now and decided to register joining in it at once. Actually, I had been writing in many Islamic forums, mainly in MisakOnline, for long time.

Anyway, I'm here at the moment. It seems I will be here as well as I get spare time.

Regards,

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Oh do spend more time here i hope once u get hooked to the articles and discussion we have here u might stay longer and maybe increases in eeman too :inshallah:

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

welcome Akhi to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

<wasalam>

Ebu Huzeyfe

:wasalam:

Thanks for all. It is really warm welcoming and greetings I feel.

I'm from Istanbul, Turkey, graduated on Islamic studies in Khartoum, 35 years-old, was married to a Sudanese saliha lady who passed away in January 2005, married in Japan to a Malay lady at the moment, having three kids; Khatijah, Huzaifah and Khansa.

See you more and often, I wish

Ebu Huzeyfe

Thank you brother, very much for your warm welcoming.

It is good to know brothers and sisters around the World with such occassions. :ma:

Regards,

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery

Thanks for all. It is really warm welcoming and greetings I feel.

I'm from Istanbul, Turkey, graduated on Islamic studies in Khartoum, 35 years-old, was married to a Sudanese saliha lady who passed away in January 2005, married in Japan to a Malay lady at the moment, having three kids; Khatijah, Huzaifah and Khansa.

See you more and often, I wish

mashAllah bro is islam.May Allah bless yours deceased wife and enter her in paradise .Ameen Ameen

Its nice to know that you married not based on nationality .mashAllah to dat brother.

Ebu Huzeyfe

mashAllah bro is islam.May Allah bless yours deceased wife and enter her in paradise .Ameen Ameen

Its nice to know that you married not based on nationality .mashAllah to dat brother.

Ameen.

Yeah, you are right. I never care about nationality, but taqwa... Nothing is more important than taqwa!

Muhsana

:salam2: brother Ebu Huzeyfe,

I am also from Turkey and your name is familiar to me from Misakonline site. Sometimes I browse the site and I think it is very usefull for muslim sisters and brothers.:ma: May Allah rewards all your efforts.

Fiemanillah.

:salam2: