from osmanelmais --to--> OsMaN_93

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
im glad you all like it..
well 93.... im not gona say :lol:

to change yr name you need to contact brother mabsoot ..:)

thnx

massi

:SMILY309::SMILY309::SMILY309::SMILY309::SMILY309::SMILY309:
:SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153:

:SMILY29::SMILY29::SMILY29::SMILY29:
:fighta::fighta::fighta::fighta::fighta::fighta::fighta::fighta::fighta:
:SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129:

:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

maria_

muslims RocK
u changed ur name frm osmanelmais to osman 93???!!!!!

lol ur name is still gonna be the same for me <<<ossi>>> hehehe :D

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Aw, the same hre my dear loving, and bigg brother. LoL actually your gonna be the um... I don't know, maybe the 3rd or 4th? Yeah actually the 5th.

1st brother, a big brother from the Jamaat, I'll still say his name, Mezan Baya. Knew him after the 3 day Winter Break Jamat in West Bronx, after those days eh knew me all to well. Loved me, I was in his heart, him truly in mine. Feels happy when he sees me, face lights up. Loves me and he treats me like a really little brother.

2nd Brother Abdul Alim, also from my masjid and I knew him since 3-4 years ago, when Iwas a little 10 yr old 5th grade boy, and he was stil lthe big Bangladeshi brother, nice smile, brotherly look, muscular, modest clothing, and long beard. Admires me and the way I am, knows me good.

3rd Brother Shaheed (U), former TTI memeber, member during the previous year and ever since I was on TTI. A young intelligent brother, loves me also.

4th Brother DNA, another former TTI member, another previous TTI member during my first year on TTI. Really samrt and intelligent also, school bix, lol.

5th Actually, it invloves all of the other brothers who were on TTI the previous year of 2006-2007. LoL knew ME really well too. Loved and comforted me also.

6th Brother Ossi Osman, Doctor kind of guy, the first Arab kid that I ever found that uses hair moose, which I find funny cause it's mostly them "Bangalis" that use it tp spike it up LoL. just use it to pat my hair down and give it a wet look.

Asssalamu alykum.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
6th Brother Ossi Osman, Doctor kind of guy, the first Arab kid that I ever found that uses hair moose, which I find funny cause it's mostly them "Bangalis" that use it tp spike it up LoL. just use it to pat my hair down and give it a wet look.

Asssalamu alykum.
all i have to say is a :lol:

btw.. i mostly use gel 'shockwaves' its the best i ever tried using :)

summertime

sister :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
What happened Sister Summy? Kyale'? LoL why did you delete your post? :D

I bet it was probably funny. Or maybe it might've been "un needed" "un necessary" LoL. I do that all the time.

Anyway, what do you mean by "shockwaves" brother Ossi? Waht like you mea nthe spiky kind of hair? Hmm... seems a bit unArabish to do, LoL.

Gosh I SOOOOOOOO want to make a funny threqd on the bros club. About us brothers styling i nthe mirror, LoL. I do that at times, well, afterschool or on the weekends anyway. :D LoL I got two: a ganster "hip hop" look, and the Islamic "attire". I actually like the Islamic one, but the ganster look is fun though. LoL. :D

palestine

Servant of Allah
Lol. you're all so funny. imagine if we were all together in the same city or so- we would be able to make a comedy set tv. lol. i really enjoy reading all your comments, it makes me feel as if i'm in your families. lol. love you all for the sake of allah. salam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Me too. C'mo nsister Summy, I bet I probably know waht you said. You were talking about how some boys are obsessed with stuff like that, and some try to get them "girls" at junior and highscool. LoL Unfortuantely Sad and true. :(

summertime

sister :)
hahahah. no i didnt say that...i can;t reveal this secret...sorry guys :lol:...or maybe i will..but what will i get in return??? :lol: just messin!!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
alright sister Summy, we're gonna amek a deal. You tell me waht you said, ON THE FORUMS, and I do alot of good deeds and ask Allah TA Alla to write the deeds down that I did it, but YOU get the rewards for it, alright? Now THAT'S a good deal. The Akirah is better than the Duniyah. When a person reads Quran, he gets 71 (sorry, I gorgot the number, :D) rewards, 1 in this life, the rest of the 70 in the Akirah, Subhanallah. The rewards that you get for doing somthing like Salat (Namaaz. LoL. Now who says that? *looks away out of guiltiness* :D) or reading Quran, and ut doesn't help you for anything, only in the Akirah, Allahu Akbar.

But even if you never tell me sister, I've still decided to do what I said that Iwill (above). :wink:

Nice thank you gift, eh? LoL it's special just for my Ex-Halla. :lol:

From your favorite baby brother. LoL :)