From Palstine, I hope to accept me in your community

Islam Ismail

El slamo alikom
Really I don’t know how to start my words
I am ur sister ISLAM from Palestine (Gaza strip)
Iam very glad as I am with u all
My dream was and still to know a lot of real muslims sisters
In addition to that, when I saw your interesting with Palestine issue, u cant imagine my happiness of that interesting
So I am proud to be with u
Indeed, I thank all of u
May Allah protect u
Forgive me for my grammatical errors as
I am still learning the Lg and I cant wait to fluent it to be with u
I hope u accept me here
With my best wishes

dianne

Salam sister,

Welcome to tti family,hope you doing good with your family.hope you enjoy your stay and hope to hear from you more often.

wassalamualaikum

Asalaamalikum,

Welcome to the global family. I hope you and your family are doing good inshallah. I can only imagine the stuff that goes on there. Stay strong sis. We are all with you.

I'm from Afghanistan and I think we have a lot of commonalities, as far the situation of our country. May Allah swt bring peace and end the corruption in all the Muslim countries, ameen.

Your brother in Islam,
TheHumbleWun

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
salam sister

you are in our thoughts all da time. I have heard that now the prices of basic commodoties in GS has nearly tripled and that people are struggling

please update us with details about your daily life ... how many hours of electricity do you have every day? do you have functioning hospitals? what about schools? how is security ? how can we help ?

you are the land of ribbat. may Allah grant you patience

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
salam sister Islam...im Summer..welcome to the site..its awesome and i hope to get to know you inshallah.

salam

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

ASSLAAMUALAIKUM. KAIF HL.KHAIR? MSHLLAH. M TRYING TO LEARN ARABIC .SO U FORGIVE ME TOO. JUS JOKING.WELCOME HOME.PLS LET US KNOW THE SITUATION IN UR COUNTRY . ALLAH HAFIZ.

Islam Ismail

salam sister

you are in our thoughts all da time. I have heard that now the prices of basic commodoties in GS has nearly tripled and that people are struggling

please update us with details about your daily life ... how many hours of electricity do you have every day? do you have functioning hospitals? what about schools? how is security ? how can we help ?

you are the land of ribbat. may Allah grant you patience

Thanks alot for your words, feelings and following up our news
Really, we need only your Dooa all the time.
All of the problems that u mention are results of siege
unfortunately, who impose this siege not only Israel but also our arab leaders
Dont worry about EL MOQAMA(resistance) as we will fight to the last drop of blood en shaa Allah

According to electricity, as the last connection to the outside world , I don’t know how to convey the picture truly because we ourselves don’t know any thing:
In some areas most of day without elect.
Some another half and half
In 2 words( No stability), but the real problem is in sudden cutting for the elect. Without any warning so as u know we cant prepare ourselves well and for sorry most of our works ,which related to elect., didn’t be completed
Besides to that the water problem as it is affected mainly with elect. >>>>><<<<<<

Really, my words cant help me

Security is another main problem,
Before 6 months HAMAS movement clean the strip from traitors(as these traitors are behind corruption)
Israel prepare herself after Annapolis conference to attack the strip
So we are waiting
This didn’t mean that Israel stops here crime until the conference finished
Every day there is martyrs ,destroying homes and bulldozing the farmlands

Hospitals is also suffering main problem
Because of siege there is no enough medicine
And everyday there are a lot of patients dead like cancer patients as they cant travel outside for treatment

Our life is full of paining
Forgive me Palestine if I didn’t convey the picture
My Lg is weak so forgive me all but I promise u to enhance myself
Thanks a lot .

Islam Ismail

Asalaamalikum,

Welcome to the global family. I hope you and your family are doing good inshallah. I can only imagine the stuff that goes on there. Stay strong sis. We are all with you.

I'm from Afghanistan and I think we have a lot of commonalities, as far the situation of our country. May Allah swt bring peace and end the corruption in all the Muslim countries, ameen.

Your brother in Islam,
TheHumbleWun

Thanks alot for your wordsجزاك الله كل الخير
may Allah protect u all in Afghanistan
:tti_sister:

Islam Ismail

ASSLAAMUALAIKUM. KAIF HL.KHAIR? MSHLLAH. M TRYING TO LEARN ARABIC .SO U FORGIVE ME TOO. JUS JOKING.WELCOME HOME.PLS LET US KNOW THE SITUATION IN UR COUNTRY . ALLAH HAFIZ.

your arabic is nice my brother and your words make me very happy:)

جزاك الله خيرا
may allah protect u too.:tti_sister:

Islam Ismail

Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu/Asaalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
Welcome to our global family dear sister.
Inshallah we can all benefit from each others knowledge.^_^
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:
اللهم امييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييين
thank u very much for your feelings:)

hassenali

obedience to Allah
walaykum salam, most welcome sister the all ummah is praying for u people i personnallly never forget U in my du'a.i wish you a very long lasting stay, with us