From Sri-Lanka

Shaffie hassen

assalamu alaikum bros & sisters,

i am shafraz hassen 24 yrs old from sri lanka currently residing in Dubai. masha allah this holy month of ramadhan has brought so many changes in my life. i started becomin more pious thn i used be. i am sure this website will help me lot.

alhamdulillah

ed209

Thx,bro. :) In this month i thought of my faith for many times. Though there r no other believers in ppl around me, i feel strong by praying. It's a sense of "Noble Loneliness". Islam makes us unique and noble.

ed209

hey ed209, ur from China??? i heard 'bout the troubles there...hope ur doin okay. :)

really? i dont know details. im just a new convert and in fact know little about Chinese muslim comunity. at least i think the general atmosphere is not bad.

Storm

SiStEr
really? i dont know details. im just a new convert and in fact know little about Chinese muslim comunity. at least i think the general atmosphere is not bad.

Mashallah! Mabrook. How long has it been? Oh and welcome to TTI :D

assalamu alaikum bros & sisters,

i am shafraz hassen 24 yrs old from sri lanka currently residing in Dubai. masha allah this holy month of ramadhan has brought so many changes in my life. i started becomin more pious thn i used be. i am sure this website will help me lot.

alhamdulillah

Welcome to TTI :D. Does baba mean baby in your language?

ed209

Mashallah! Mabrook. How long has it been? Oh and welcome to TTI :D

Salaam,bro. hmm...i said shahadah about 1.5 year ago,but decided to perform prayer and keep fast since this year. Up to now i can only perform my religious obligation under a secret condition coz i fear of the pressure of outside secular environment. Anyway may Allah send me courages then i can overcome any difficulty in the path of faith.

how to appruarch an athiest

we can see something making by human knowlege ex:furnitures thier is need some meterial should exist othervise we cannot make this its call plywood and nails its came from existence of trees and steel the tree came where from its created question how & where the absolute repply their is a creater and we can see many more creations exist in the world these created by woderful knowlege can imagine our own body and who is behind this there is a great power it cannot created by others its supreme existence never born or never change its possision and nothing equal to that its call the lord of universe, or god,almighty,allah its one for all.

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
we can see something making by human knowlege ex:furnitures thier is need some meterial should exist othervise we cannot make this its call plywood and nails its came from existence of trees and steel the tree came where from its created question how & where the absolute repply their is a creater and we can see many more creations exist in the world these created by woderful knowlege can imagine our own body and who is behind this there is a great power it cannot created by others its supreme existence never born or never change its possision and nothing equal to that its call the lord of universe, or god,almighty,allah its one for all.

You can say:
For anything there's a reason & the cause. If there's a scratch on your arm you must have scratched it against some object, if you are wearing boots you must have bought them & put them on. If there are houses - someone must have build them.... If there's Earth, moon, Sun, Universe, oceans, life on Earth, etc, etc, etc... An atheist might say - universe is eternal it existed forever. Ask: how could the universe be eternal & it's elements temporary, how could the elements of the system be other than the system itself & be ruled by different laws... If an atheist says it all appeared by chance - ask them: Could a Boing 747 construct itself out a pile of dust, could a Sony notebook coincidently construct itself out of a pipe of micro details. If the atheist says that it all evolve one into another say: Are all the houses have things in common because they evolved one from the other or because they have common creator - humans? All these examples and many more you can find at www.harunyahya.com - the author is an expert at dealing with non-believers:)

Shaffie hassen

dear ed209,

allah will definelty give u the strength & courage to pracitse as a muslim in public . i ask dua for you & for all the ummahs who converted to islam who are havin such difficulities..

may allah grant you the heaven janathul firdouse and show you the correct path .. ameen

ed209

dear ed209,

allah will definelty give u the strength & courage to pracitse as a muslim in public . i ask dua for you & for all the ummahs who converted to islam who are havin such difficulities..

may allah grant you the heaven janathul firdouse and show you the correct path .. ameen

Thssssssssssssss so much, dear bro! It's Eid today, and i received some electronic cards from my international sisters. lol!!! Well i'll try my best to improve my iman and to involve into our great ummah, as a faithful muslim. And i will pray for every bro and sis. May Allah grant everyone of us Firduse in the last day. Ameen.

Shaffie hassen

Thssssssssssssss so much, dear bro! It's Eid today, and i received some electronic cards from my international sisters. lol!!! Well i'll try my best to improve my iman and to involve into our great ummah, as a faithful muslim. And i will pray for every bro and sis. May Allah grant everyone of us Firduse in the last day. Ameen.
Eid mubarak . this is the least that i did and infact lookin forward to help all the muslims in every possible ways. i startd buyin some islamic books on every fridays after jummah to explore more about islam i am so happy. take care