From Taraweeh Prayer--A recitation by sheikh Omar Al-Kazabri with English Translation

truthseeker

:salam2:

A recitation by sheikh Omar Al-Kazabri from this year Tarweeh prayer. There is translation of the verses meaning of Surat An-Nisa (Al-Fâtihah is not translated but hopeful, most of you know it)

A quick information about the recitor:
sheikh Omar Al-Kazabri was born in 1974 in Marrakech (Morocco). He studied the Quran under his father sheikh Ahmed Al-Kazabri; one of Marrakech famous scholars. By age 11, he memorized the Holy Quran. Upon finishing high school, he travel to Saudi Arabia where he attended the Islamic Institute in Mecca. There he learned under many prominent scholars and he led the prayer in the school masjed. When he returned to Morcco, he became the kateeb of masjed al-rayan in Casablanca. After that, he traveled to Egypt to deepen his Quranic study. There he attended a course on the ten schools of recitation under sheikh Ahmed Al-ma'saroi; "reciters sheikh" of Egypt. Currently, sheikh Omar Al-kazabri is the Imam of masjed Al-Hassan II in Casablanca.

In this particular recitation, sheikh Omar recite using the style of sheikh Mahmood Khalil Al-Hosari (May Allah have mercy on him.)

[vg]6022839142978066820[/vg]

See below (post #4 in this thread) for recitation from next ra'ka

:jazaak: brother
You know sometimes i see those Tarawaih live on the moroccan Tv, then when i come online on turntoislam i find them again :)
:wasalam:

truthseeker

I wish I could see them live as you do brother:) . I only scout the net searching for Taraweeh prayer video or audio recording in the hope that someone post them somewhere!

Why do you can not see them ?
They transmit Tarawih everyday from the big masjeed of Casablanca, and Salat start late in this masjeed after that Tarawih finish in all other masajid in morocco.
So sometimes i take a look and i see them for a while. :)

truthseeker

To the best of my knowledge, Morocco TV 6 ("Assadissa") broadcast through Nilesat only and I'm in North America. So, as you see, I have no chance of watching the prayer live :frown: