From the army of Fatah: Barak prepares for large offensive on Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:
OK then bro

If I am a Muslim by heart it shouldnt be so hare for me to follow the sunnah.
To be honest bro Munafiqs are hurting Islam more then kuffrs.
The only thing our Imam said was that he went to a famous mosque in Gaza for friday prayers and that he was the only one there for praying.
But u dont know my reason for posting so anti palistinian. The reason is:
Every palastinian Ive meet are anti Islamic. My neighbours are from there and
we got in an heavy argument(Wasnt about Islam tho).
Like I posted earlier Ill make a thread about this.

Ok bro no offense or hardfeelings. We see deviant Muslims everywhere, Sauid Arabia, Palestine, Pakistan, West, East, North, but that does not make other Muslims deviant or uncommitted. Sure Munafiqs hurt more than Kuffar, but u know brother, the only one who ever knows Munafiqs is Allah swt, he revealed their names to Prophet Muhammed pbuh and he in turn only revealed to Huthaifa Ibn Alyaman raa. Other Sahaba never accused anybody of being Munafiq because they don't have such an authority, how can we as normal Muslims? I personally know hundreds of uncommitted palestenians and other hundreds of committed ones here where I live. We Muslim deal with what we see.

If u wanna know the truth, see how palestenians struggle every friday in the West Bank to enter al-Aqsa, not to mention that generally people of the West Bank are more apparently "liberal" than those in Ghaza strip.

brother you cant also call ´brother abdul hasib´s comment unfair. Because russia had problem with chechnya and the peoples were died or the girls were raped, they were muslims.So it was not directly but indirectly a mission against muslim and have a war against muslim is same as war against islam.If there is no muslims it means there is also no more islam.

And i am also with your opinion as you have said that `i dont care about palestine.´ they should make them at first good and have a unity then other people will help them.Allah will not help them until they dont help themselves.

There are 1000 of shiekh doing dua for palestine since last 10 years but it doesnt have any reaction. because of whom?

:wasalam:

But Chechnya is still muslim and islamic. The Chechen population is still islamic. They are about to built the biggest mosque in Europe. I think the
construction is going to be finished by the end of this summer.

And there are also mosques in Russia and islamic communities in Russia.

BGfromGB

propaganda

prove it! back your statement in Arabic or persian where hamas or Iran said litterally we will whipe israel off the mape either you demonstrate it or stop selling this false propaganda !
I'm not selling this "propaganda". Hamas and Ahmadinijad are. Asking me to prove it in Arabic or persian is a ridiculous statement. I cant, but you can.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Its just strange that I am reading people happy that muslim beating Muslim !
As for Hamas and Fatah I dont support any of them both of the worse than the other, , but on other hand its ok for Israel to kill who ever they want rather if they are kids or women but the world wont say a word...?

my question to BG, you support domacratic election dont you ?

My question is when Hamas won the election how come west turned thier back to the election result and didnt give any chance for them ? they made people suffer there by not allowing any kind of help for them they banned the money and salaries of people to be delievers, oh now i am sure it will be ok since wes who knows what is best for every one....

Just wondering what the west was doing when the whole europe was in trapped in dark ages and didnt know what's the meaning of freedome is ? who came and opened the eyes of west !! i am sure you wont guess they were Muslims!

Then what's all this fuss about Israel not having any right to lay claim to ANY part of that land?

Its not about Isreal its about Zionism. They are trying to be the boss of the whole middle east and the whole World.

If Isreal gives back the stole lands of Jordan, Syria and Lebannon PROBLEM SOLVED.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:wasalam:

Bro u guys make us all look bad. Id rather go to Darfur or Somalia than palastine. U people are crazy. U call ursefs muslims not for GOD but just to
get some money and support from real muslims. U guys make the situation for the whole middle east bad. U guys are the reason why people in the middle east are so quick to scream Jihad.

I dont care what Isreal does to u. All I want is Isreal to leave the rest of the middle east alone.

Peace

Thank u brother for ur Islamic morals.

The prophet peace be upon him disallowed Aisha raa to return the insult to some jews who said to the prophet "death be upon you", and now u say about Muslims
U people are crazy.
:astag:

If u don't care, Allah swt does, and sure other Muslims who replied to this thread because they care.
مثل المؤمنين في توادهم و تراحمهم كمثل الجسد إذا اشتكى منه عضو تداعى له سائر الجسد بالسيهر و الحمى
I dont care what Isreal does to u.

Wssalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The problem in the Middle East is a problem that was thoughtfully formulated from 1911-1950, The Europeans and the Americans did not want Jewish peoples in thier lands. The Jews then became an international problem. They had been a problem in Europe and expelled etc. I am not making this up.
The English were rotting; the colonies were rebelling.. something about the sun setting..so nationalism took over...if we can't rule the barbarians let us give them the idea that they have an identiy but to make sure they are never independent let us by force put a zionist state supported by Europe and America in the middle of the world.
Dear BG/GB you do not want for me and mine what you have...I know I am correct..your choice of language..developing countries..first...please...so why would I and the likes of me want to even have dialogue with you...you took what we had and now blame us for wanting it back?
There is a class racism that runs thick in Europe. It is not spoken of but the Jews were never accepted there. Post war winners simply removed the problem out of Europe back to the ME.

whitecat

I am really crying on this situation, :SMILY23: I don't know how people in gaza live now.
y r hamas and fatah doing this,? Can't they see wt they r doing?Killing their own people, :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3:
y r they not unite against their enemy.:girl3: :angryred: :angryred:
do u people really believe palesitan will ever free from isrealy occuption.:girl3
How long our Ummah have to suffer :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:
:angryred: :angryred:
Is there any Hope:SMILY23:
:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: :SMILY23:
:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:
:SMILY23: :SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:
:SMILY23::SMILY23: :SMILY23::SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:
:SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:
:SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
What are u talkin about ? Islam is not forbidden in Russia! There are also many
russian muslims, so ur comment is unfair.

That conflict between Chechnya vs. Russia is Chechnya vs. Russia and not
Russia vs. Islam.

Russia always recpected Islam even during Soviet times.
Russia IS against Islam. and maybe not the government, but Putin and the FSB.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

One thing which is so disheartening is that Muslims are complaining, arguing with Muslims. One of the website rules is that Do not argue or complain about whatever you want. I hope I am getting it right Insha Allah.
Secondly you cannot say that Russia is supporting the cause of Muslims or something like that. These are infidels who are totally against Islam. Now you can ask there are Mosques and places of worship in Russia? Do you know who is funding them?

Munafiqs are not from the kuffars but from us The Muslims, who try to seek help and support from the kuffars. What will you call those Muslims, who want their Muslim brothers and sisters in Chechnya or Palestine or Kashmir etc. , dead ?

There are Muslims in Russia who are being supported by Russian Govt. and FSB to terminate all Chechen Mujahids who want independence from Imperialistic Russia. Ramzan Kadyrov is nothing but a puppet of Putin.

Similarly if you look at Fatah, Mahmoud Abbas, seeking western support to destroy his own Muslim brothers and sisters. What will you call such a group?

According to reports, fatah has links with kuffar institutions like Mossad, CIA and getting funds from them. While Hamas is totally for the Palestinian Muslims. Fatah used to execute people based on their affiliations, or growing a beard. They attacked mosques, killed clerics and even raided homes.
Now this does not mean that I am supporting Hamas or degrading Fatah.

These information are from sources, which cannot be verified or authenticated. Which TV news media source can you trust in today's world?
I dont see anyone. Earlier when Aljazeera started, it was thought to be a helping hand for the Muslims, who were looking for alternative media rather than the misguided, ignorant ones of CNN or BBC.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala help us and guide us all.

One thing which I want to tell is that we are not sure who is speaking the truth? We have very limited Authentic Sources. But we know the motives of Kafirs like Bush, Blair, Putin, Hu Jintao etc who want to destroy Islam, which they cannot.

And those so-called Muslims who support these kuffars. Its upto the simple Muslims to understand what these hypocrites are doing is right or wrong.

Check out the threads below to have a better understanding Insha Allah.

Real Reason Why Russia is Poisoning and Assassinating People

Muslims in Russia

Genocide: special re-transmitters sterilize the Chechen women

The Toll of Muslim Holocausts and Genocide

Kidnapping and tortures are usual in Chechnya

Violation of Human Rights in China

wa/salam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

I am really crying on this situation, :SMILY23: I don't know how people in gaza live now.

Unfortunately it seems they will live in Gaza as usual; Israel will attack against they resistance, continues economical siege, will send more and more its traitors and agenst to make life move unsecure, will kill more innocent people (like they little "mistake" in Beit Hanoun last year). The public audience will follow these crimes and, mostly they are quiet. Some day the UN might give some statement, but Israel will not follow it and nothings happenin. At the same time Israel will continue they ethnic cleanising in the West Bank and destroying of Al-Aqsa...

And of course during of this, they will say that they only want to negotiate about peace, but unfortunately they haven´t anybody to with to negotiate.

y r hamas and fatah doing this,? Can't they see wt they r doing?Killing their own people,
y r they not unite against their enemy.

They have tried to unite against they real enemy but those israeli-minded traitors and israeli agents have tried they best to destroy every of they victory (like just before these days Palestinian groups had negotiations in Egypt). Maybe you have seen how many times in Gaza and the West Bank have been happen killings "by unknown gunmen". Plus, as we know, the segurity leader of Abbas made agreement with Israel to halt Palestinian resistance and they rockets until 21 of the June... Seems he still has few days time for his dirty business. I just wonder how much they might to pay him for that.

And as usually, most of the rest of the world don´t say a word...

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

this thread is closed, we dont need more arguments between Muslim, the best thing you can do if you realllllly care about UMMAH and Muslims is to make Du'aa for them, wake up in the middle of the night and pray 2 rakkah (units) and make Du'aa for all Muslim !

wa salaam alikom

Status
Not open for further replies.