From the army of Fatah: Barak prepares for large offensive on Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[ 17/06/2007 - 11:59 AM ]

LONDON, (PIC)-- The new Israeli war minister Ehud Barak, who will formally assume office on Monday, intends to wage a large-scale military offensive on the Gaza Strip during the next few weeks, according to the British newspaper "Sunday Times" published on Sunday.

The "Sunday Times" quoted Israeli military sources as saying that the Israeli operation would involve 20,000 troops in order to destroy Hamas' military capabilities as soon as possible.

The newspaper also mentioned that Barak issued instructions to his forces to draw up detailed plans for the deployment of two armored divisions and an infantry regiment reinforced by jet fighters and unmanned aircrafts to wage his intended military aggression.

Israeli war ministers and military chiefs of staff had failed to achieve the goals of their military offensives carried out against the Gaza Strip, while the Palestinian resistance had succeeded in repelling such attacks despite the yawning military gap between the two sides.

http://www.palestine-info.com/en/de...e9qcAsJ6jAPg4sQELG9gWhC+I7YXXEzT4a0e+u65ajuw=

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
So Israel decided stop fuel to Gaza today. It means after 2 days any cars in Gaza don´t move. No ambulances, no truck to carry food to shops... People can´t get warm food. Sooner or later they will cut water and electricity too.

Israel doesn´t allow them buy fuel from Egypt or anywhere else than from Israel.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I started laughing when I saw the Hamas beat Fatah. :D But the problem with Hamas is that they take help from Putin and Russia. And Ismail Haniyah doesn't care that Russia oppresses Muslims, they still take their help.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I started laughing when I saw the Hamas Mujahid beat Fatah. :D But the problem with Hamas is that they take help from Putin and Russia. And Ismail Haniyah doesn't care that Russia oppresses Muslims, they still take their help.

Don´t you care they also take help from Iran?

:shymuslima1:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
So Israel decided stop fuel to Gaza today. It means after 2 days any cars in Gaza don´t move. No ambulances, no truck to carry food to shops... People can´t get warm food. Sooner or later they will cut water and electricity too.

Israel doesn´t allow them buy fuel from Egypt or anywhere else than from Israel.

That is call oppresion:SMILY286: :angryred:

BGfromGB

War

[ 17/06/2007 - 11:59 AM ]

LONDON, (PIC)-- The new Israeli war minister Ehud Barak, who will formally assume office on Monday, intends to wage a large-scale military offensive on the Gaza Strip during the next few weeks, according to the British newspaper "Sunday Times" published on Sunday.

The "Sunday Times" quoted Israeli military sources as saying that the Israeli operation would involve 20,000 troops in order to destroy Hamas' military capabilities as soon as possible.

The newspaper also mentioned that Barak issued instructions to his forces to draw up detailed plans for the deployment of two armored divisions and an infantry regiment reinforced by jet fighters and unmanned aircrafts to wage his intended military aggression.

Israeli war ministers and military chiefs of staff had failed to achieve the goals of their military offensives carried out against the Gaza Strip, while the Palestinian resistance had succeeded in repelling such attacks despite the yawning military gap between the two sides.

http://www.palestine-info.com/en/de...e9qcAsJ6jAPg4sQELG9gWhC+I7YXXEzT4a0e+u65ajuw=
Only if the rockets keep raining on Israeli civilians

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This article may make you vomit:
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/871313.html

I have been using the phrase to make a point: beware of the servants of the servants of the devil. If I am not mistaken, in order to assist the civilan population Egypt must fight Muslims to feed Muslims.
They have Muslims just where they want them. The servants of the servants of the devil will kill thier own to please the master.
Oh Muslims where are we???

BGfromGB

Time for peace

I started laughing when I saw the Hamas Mujahid beat Fatah. :D But the problem with Hamas is that they take help from Putin and Russia. And Ismail Haniyah doesn't care that Russia oppresses Muslims, they still take their help.
Israel, Fatah, the West, the developing first world countries and other people who are sick and tired of violence, hatred and blood shed want for nothing more than to negotiate for peace and stability. But no say Hamas. We will fight until Israle is wiped off the face of this earth. To hell with the west and the rest. Even if innocents and Gaza will continue to suffer, the conflict will continue. that is the tragedy. Peace is the loser.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

BG/GB ...the west..the first world developing countries ( i have not read that phrase in 20 years )..etc. want what???
Who set up the sickness?? Who worked with the devil? I demand a justification for you to use the phrase first world developing countries...because are those not the nations that plundered and raped and ravanged the underdeveloped countries?
How many native americans were killed 130 million to develop the US; the average life of a slave in a silver mine was 3 years...3 years...where did the silver go: Europe.
Who set up the hatered??? Who wages war??? Who is where they do not need to be? Who is so hypocritical that they did not want Jews in their backyards because they did not wish their sons to marry Jewish women thuys they shipped the Jews to the Middle East?
You will do as many respondents do you will dismiss me. But, Sir, I dare speak the truth and that you can not dismiss. When you sitting alone, think of the last statement I made. Think it all the way out.

BGfromGB

Sick and tired.

Salaam,

BG/GB ...the west..the first world developing countries ( i have not read that phrase in 20 years )..etc. want what???
Who set up the sickness?? Who worked with the devil? I demand a justification for you to use the phrase first world developing countries...because are those not the nations that plundered and raped and ravanged the underdeveloped countries?
How many native americans were killed 130 million to develop the US; the average life of a slave in a silver mine was 3 years...3 years...where did the silver go: Europe.
Who set up the hatered??? Who wages war??? Who is where they do not need to be? Who is so hypocritical that they did not want Jews in their backyards because they did not wish their sons to marry Jewish women thuys they shipped the Jews to the Middle East?
You will do as many respondents do you will dismiss me. But, Sir, I dare speak the truth and that you can not dismiss. When you sitting alone, think of the last statement I made. Think it all the way out.
Everything you said above whether it be true or not, does not detract from the fact that people are still sick and tired of the unnecessary bloodshed. And who is to blame for this? The answer sir, is you, me, friend, foe and every single person in this world who point fingers at one another and everybody else and sit back and do nothing but blame, blame and blame again. Just as we are doing right now on this very thread. Its time we all behaved in a manner that befits our creator and not in HIS name. That in a nutshell is my answer.

What are u talkin about ? Islam is not forbidden in Russia! There are also many
russian muslims, so ur comment is unfair.

That conflict between Chechnya vs. Russia is Chechnya vs. Russia and not
Russia vs. Islam.

Russia always recpected Islam even during Soviet times.

What are u talkin about ? Islam is not forbidden in Russia! There are also many
russian muslims, so ur comment is unfair.

That conflict between Chechnya vs. Russia is Chechnya vs. Russia and not
Russia vs. Islam.

Russia always recpected Islam even during Soviet times.

brother you cant also call ´brother abdul hasib´s comment unfair. Because russia had problem with chechnya and the peoples were died or the girls were raped, they were muslims.So it was not directly but indirectly a mission against muslim and have a war against muslim is same as war against islam.If there is no muslims it means there is also no more islam.

And i am also with your opinion as you have said that `i dont care about palestine.´ they should make them at first good and have a unity then other people will help them.Allah will not help them until they dont help themselves.

There are 1000 of shiekh doing dua for palestine since last 10 years but it doesnt have any reaction. because of whom?

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
To tell u guys the truth, I DONT CARE ABOUT PALASTINIANS ANYMORE.

Ill make a thread about this INSHALLAH.

:salam2:
Majority of Palestenians are Muslims in the first place. If some of them committed mistakes, some others didn't: including millions of children and women. The Quran does not generalize about kafirs, so please brother let's not generalize about Muslims, this is of a higher priority :)

justoneofmillion

but no say hamas. We will fight until Israle is wiped off the face of this earth.
prove it! back your statement in Arabic or persian where hamas or Iran said litterally we will whipe israel off the mape either you demonstrate it or stop selling this false propaganda !

Majority of Palestenians are Muslims in the first place. If some of them committed mistakes, some others didn't: including millions of children and women. The Quran does not generalize about kafirs, so please brother let's not generalize about Muslims, this is of a higher priority :)

Dont lie man. Our Imaam from our mosque went to Gaza and told us about u guys. Majority Of Palastenians are wannabe europeans. They pretent to be muslims from the outside just the get some support.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Dont lie man. Our Imaam from our mosque went to Gaza and told us about u guys. Majority Of Palastenians are wannabe europeans. They pretent to be muslims from the outside just the get some support.

First I am not a lier.
Second I am a brother who just said :salam2: in my reply to u. u didnt.
Third With all due respect, neither ur Imam nor any Muslim knows what is hidden in the hearts of Muslims, he is not an angel or a prophet, we Muslims judge what is apparent and leave what is hidden to God. What ur Imam said is against the principles of Islam.
Fourth it is haram to accuse Muslims of hypocrisy.
Fifth Children of Palestine are to be supported regardless of what the adults made.
Sixth The prophet pbuh said a group of real Muslom Mujahedeen will persist and continue to be steadfast on righteousness in around Jerusalem. Im not saying this group is Fatah or Hamas, but at least it referes to some Palestenians who are real defenders of their rights. The prophet does not lie, and naturally, I am not a lier if i quote him. Would u believe the prophet pbuh or ur imam?

Thank u brother

First I am not a lier.
Second I am a brother who just said :salam2: in my reply to u. u didnt.
Third With all due respect, neither ur Imam nor any Muslim knows what is hidden in the hearts of Muslims, he is not an angel or a prophet, we Muslims judge what is apparent and leave what is hidden to God. What ur Imam said is against the principles of Islam.
Fourth it is haram to accuse Muslims of hypocrisy.
Fifth Children of Palestine are to be supported regardless of what the adults made.
Sixth The prophet pbuh said a group of real Muslom Mujahedeen will persist and continue to be steadfast on righteousness in around Jerusalem. Im not saying this group is Fatah or Hamas, but at least it referes to some Palestenians who are real defenders of their rights. The prophet does not lie, and naturally, I am not a lier if i quote him. Would u believe the prophet pbuh or ur imam?

Thank u brother

OK then bro

If I am a Muslim by heart it shouldnt be so hard for me to follow the sunnah.
To be honest bro Munafiqs are hurting Islam more then kuffrs.
The only thing our Imam said was that he went to a famous mosque in Gaza for friday prayers and that he was the only one there for praying.
But u dont know my reason for posting so anti palistinian. The reason is:
Every palastinian Ive meet are anti Islamic. My neighbours are from there and
we got in an heavy argument(Wasnt about Islam tho).
Like I posted earlier Ill make a thread about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.