Video " From the darkness to the light " Mahmoud Al Masri

Abous

[yt]lglGsrXUrN8[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lglGsrXUrN8

it said the story of a bad man that was watching a bad movie in his bed room, suddently, unexpectedly, the door opened, (he forgot to lock the door), it's his daughter-small daughter. she was shocked when she saw what her father is watching .. she said naturally: 'FATHER, FEAR ALLAH' .. it came out of her mouth just like a bullet in his heart .. he turned off the tv went out walking down the street, crying about all his faults in life .. while he's doin that, he heard the fajer athan

Ean emotional video about a father who is drinking alcohol Teras, and caught by his daughter. His daughter speaks to him on his behavior "Shame your father, your father's shame, fear Allah, fear Allah". and the father went home and walked down the street. He heard the Fjar prayer and walked to the mosque and he went for the first time in a long time praying. Then he heard a Koran verse about "the darkness of the Al Nour" which was directed to the father. "Then he went to work and told his story to his employees." Staff said: You are fortunate, your Allah saved ". Then the man went home and told his wife:" The whole time we were looking for you where were you ..... YOUR DAUGHTER IS DEAD, MATTET AL NOUR, The Nour is dead, the light is dead . The man was crying and crying and crying and did not stop crying .. He herrinerde the words: shame, shame on you. FEAR ALLAH

Abous

:salam2:

assalamu alaykum alaykum

MASHALLAH.....Beautiful, May Allah bless those who ponder upon it, and may Allah bless and give you Jannat-ul-Firdous. Ameen, Sumameen.

wassalamu alaykum

:wasalam:

I hope this is a lesson for the drunken muslims, they forget his own family and will chilling with hun friends en drink alcohol..

Abous

This is a story of a young man in a very beautiful but also tragically led by God. He says:
"I was a person who was happy with his friends. We were always together, always looking for ways to keep ourselves busy with reprehensible and depraved entertainment business, where we filled our days and our nights into them spent. This while my poor dear wife at home lonely days pass saw her go. They complained increasingly about the loneliness and the daily misery which they lived but I had no ear for, and ignored it.

One night I came, as usual in those days, around one hours or three at home. My wife and daughter were long asleep. I went to the living room and put my corrupt conduct I just came home from indoors by continuing to go watch some dirty movies. Suddenly the door of the room open! There I was, face to face with my five year old daughter. I looked her straight in the eye, on the other side was my great sorrow to look back with a disappointed and sad eyes.

I was frozen, any attempt to say anything at that time already stopped at the first sound. After one seconds or so in my situation as a cripple ever felt the first sounds reached my consciousness. It was her sweet voice with which she said: "Dad, you should be ashamed of you, you're not afraid of Allah ... Do it for fear Allah," and she said it three times, closed the door and went back to her room.

I stayed behind and did not upset how to react. One time I was struck by lightning as quiet and motionless for me to stare with open mouth. When I was a little out of my situation began to get irritated me immensely to me as the vile images that are still playing and who suddenly looked very different. I stood up, took the TV off and started to think about the event for me the rest of my life would stay with her sharp, from nervousness I began to pace the room. Her words had touched me very deeply. She shouted at me a feeling that I had never experienced until then.

I decided for myself that it was best to go to her room, so nervous I went that way while I sat like cleat think what I say. Once there, I saw that she had fallen asleep again. I was broken inside and thought I was crazy. In the middle of the night I sat myself to eat while I heard nothing but silence. I felt miserable as never before, but what should I do? What could I do? The deafening silence was suddenly interrupted by a noise that changed everything, a sound I have always heard but I've never heard a sound in recent years where I prefer to shut my ears and was only happy when that was over. It was the call to morning prayer. A peaceful feeling came over me and I began to think. Reluctantly I decided to wash the little trials, when I decided I was done with me on the way to go to the mosque. I did not make much sense to go but the words of my little daughter were chasing me.
The Imam opened the prayer and read some verses from the Koran.

When he knelt down and I followed him, I spontaneously burst into tears. I could not contain all I would have wanted. This was the first time in seven years that I was back to Allah to perform the prayer. The crying did me good. I was relieved and felt like all disbelief, hypocrisy and corruption that I had in me, along with the tears from my wegstroomden. Once at home, I sat and waited until it was time for my work. I was still wondering at the sequence of events.

When I arrived at my work, I saw my colleague and strangely surprised to see me. Of course it was a strange experience for him that I was in early, before my life as I often either always late. He immediately wanted to know its fine. I told him what happened to me, then he said: "Be grateful to Allah for giving such a daughter to think that you have put Him and be grateful for not dying in the state where you wrong."
I felt ridiculously tired after work for a while (because I still had not slept) and asked for a half day off to take the rest of the day to rest. I also requested to seeing my little daughter. I could go, so I went in good spirits the way home. I looked so forward to talking to my daughter, my apology, to thank and hug her. It was very different to me waiting.

When I walked into the house, my wife was panicked and crying to me. My heart began to pound faster, though I feared the worst. I asked anxiously what was going on and they overwhelmed me with exactly what I feared worst. She was dead, my five year flower, where I started the night before was even more to love, was deceased. I could not believe it. Her words had touched me so deeply was the last I heard of her. An indescribably intense pain came over me. I could not control myself and tears began to flow game.

Me after a while I realized that this is a test of my faith in Allah was to test him, and knew I had to keep me strong. I called my colleague and told what happened was difficult. When I asked him if he could come to help me with the washing and burying my daughter, he immediately responded to here. We performed the prayer for her and carried her to the cemetery. At the cemetery my colleague said to me: "It is not appropriate for someone other than you put your daughter in the grave." I grabbed her with tears in my eyes and laid her gently in the grave as I thought, I am not my daughter at the burial but the light that led me back to Allah. "