funny moments with hiijab

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Salam alaikum sisters,

2. Another time, I was going to my manager's house for a small get to gether.... I was on my way, in the car and reached up to my head to straighten my scarf and make sure everything was good...........UH OH!!! NO SCARF!!!!!?? I made a u-turn in the street.......(I was almost to her house too!) , started crying and put my hand over my head and ducked!! I didn't want anyone to see me without my scarf!! I got home and my family was sitting in the living room........I said, " HELLO??????!! IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????!!" They watched me go out of the house without a scarf on?! :shymuslima1:

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Umm Sami. Now THAT is why all sisters might want to keep a headscarf in their car cabinets, LoL. I think it's good so that incase something happens, you have a back up Hijab ready and fast, LoL.

^I would also recommend everyone to keep a personal Arabic and also English Quran in their car too. :D

Anyway, my few thoughts about this issue. :D Jazakumullahu Kyran wa Barakumullahu Feekum, Ameen. :)

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
assalamu alaykum

woww what a bad situation sis!! with me sometimes i'm on the street and i think let me check if i'm wearing everything correct than i think a litlle and say yes i'm Alhamdulillah lol

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Oh- I have a very funny moment with my hijab!

Actually, I don't wear a hijab, I wrap a scarf aroun my head. It's easier for me.

Anyways, one saide was hanging down while I was sitting in my chair at the masjid, while my group was reading Qur'an. The teacher's daughter (baby) came and cluthed it with out me realizing. After a while, it was prayer time. When I got up to go and pray, my friends started laughing. Confused, I looked back and found the babyy's feet off the ground, and clutching onto my scarf!

salam aleikum sister
When you are in prayer ,you have to cover everything except for the face and hands ,otherwise your prayer won't be accepted..I'm sorry may be I got it wrong ,because you said you wrap your scarf around ,i just thought it maybe not covering the neck ,because neck has to be covered also...

Sorry I'm off topic :)

waaleikum salam

a_stranger

:salam2:
The first time I wore higab very long ago at the age of 10-11 years i was visiting my grand mother I forgot the higab in my grandmother`s house i returned home with no higab.

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
assalamu alaykum sometimes what i do is forgeth that i'm wearing something different, i mean i'm with my hijab but i don't feel as i was wearing something different from other people, so i think, why they r looking at me?