Gain Knowledge Enough?

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

QNS. If you gain more knowledge then will it be just enough for you to fullfill allah 's commands ?

ANS. No,Only knowledge will not fulllfill your duties toward Allah. Who has the most knowledge after Allah. Its Shaitaan but look what is he doing with that. So as musllims its our duty to gain more knowledge and then apply it. or else shaitaan can attack us anytime . thats the reason that today we see some scholars are against Islam and even trying to change Islamic teachings. and in other words trying to modify the Quran. but Allah has Protected it and will Protect it Untill he willls.you should notice that shaiitan was very religious and very good servant of Allah but look because of his arrogance, he is now going to go hell.

So Remamber

1. Knowledge Will Never make you complete human being unless you act upon it.

2. Arrogance will lead you to shaitaan and then HELL.

Salaam allaikum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
002.033 He said: "O Adam! Tell them their names." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"

Al-Qur'an, 002.033 (Al-Baqara )

002.034 And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused to bow down: He was of those who reject Faith.

Al-Qur'an, 002.034 (Al-Baqara )

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
007.011 It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate.

Al-Qur'an, 007.011 (Al-Araf)

007.012 (Allah) said: "What prevented thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

Al-Qur'an, 007.012 (Al-Araf )

007.013 (Allah) said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."

Al-Qur'an, 007.013 (Al-Araf )

007.014 He said: "Give me respite till the day they are raised up."

Al-Qur'an, 007.014 (Al-Araf )

007.015 (Allah) said: "Be thou among those who have respite."

Al-Qur'an, 007.015 (Al-Araf )

007.016 He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way:

Al-Qur'an, 007.016 (Al-Araf)

007.017 "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercies)."

Al-Qur'an, 007.017 (Al-Araf )

007.018 (Allah) said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell will I fill with you all.

Al-Qur'an, 007.018 (Al-Araf)